Interesting ramshorn color morph

1. Witchydesign Well Known Member Member

So ive got two tanks now with ramshorns. One is strictly blue and pearls, then my main tank started as only dark brown, red, and gold with 2-3 pearls that kept hiding. Since then of course we've had babies :) i was highly surprised that about 75% of the babies are a leopard coloration, and a good amount are pearls. Then theres 3 that look like dalmations. Pearls but with dark almost black leopard spots. Im thinking when they get bigger removing them to thier own jar and seeing what babies i can get out of them. I havent seen this color before so im intrigued. I tried getting a halfway decent picture but the light reflects off them a little too well. Lol. Heres the best that i could get. Theres two sitting next to each other in the middle of the big guys. The cory is Bertha if anyones interested lol.

[​IMG]

Thier spots are much darker than it looks in the picture. I might pull them sooner rather than later so they dont mate early with one of the big boys.

2. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Some lovely colour variations there, love the cory checking them out :)

3. hollie1505 Well Known Member Member

they look beautiful! the colours are amazing!x

4. Witchydesign Well Known Member Member

I wish i could get a better pic of the dalmations. They look much better in person lol.

5. DoubleDutch Fishlore VIP Member

Great pic. Made this of mine (normal colored) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404569938.664162.jpg

6. NCE12940 Well Known Member Member

Great photos! (I happen to like snails but, then, I've never been overrun by them :D)

7. Witchydesign Well Known Member Member

I love them :) I've actually started adding some freeze dried daphnia every meal on top of the bannana leaves. They swarm it.