Insufficient Privileges To Reply To A Thread...?

Butters314

I haven't been a member of fishlore for too long, I've only posted a couple threads. I was trying to explore some other forums for information or trade/sale inquires, but I can't post anything because of "insufficient privileges"?

Could anyone explain what exactly that means? Why would I not be able to reply to forums just because I'm new? I understand it says I must have 50 points to create a thread in the trade/sale forum, but how many points do I need to simply post a reply or inquiry....

Additionally, how do I obtain enough points to respond to a thread?

midna

hey there, welcome to fishlore! unfortunately the rule is in place to avoid people or bots joining fishlore just to try and sell their stuff or advertise. it also helps keep scammers away.

once you make 50 posts, you'll be able to post there. a post is just a simple message on the forum, like this one! I know it seems unfair at first, but if you're anything like me, you'll probably reach 50 posts in no time!

for example, right now it says you have made 4 "messages" (aka posts) when I view your profile.

Dch48

It will also say that if the thread is an old one and has been closed.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Franco
Replies
Views
david1978
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views