Instagram Worthy Member Pictures

KTMaster

Reaction score
Hi All - I've been working on the FishLore instagram account (I know, welcome to the 21st century mike) and have been going through threads looking for "good" pictures of member's tanks and fish and have been sharing/featuring them on instagram. I'm making this thread and sticky-ing it so I can easily find new pics from our members to share on instagram.

So, if you have a "good" pic you would like me to feature on instagram, post it in this thread. I'll watch this thread daily so I get notifications when someone makes a new post. Please note I am only looking for really good pics of tanks and/or fish (no blurry pics or dirty tanks) so please don't be offended if yours doesn't get selected. Planted, ponds, fresh and saltwater, anything is acceptable. I'll put your member name on the instagram post to credit you.

Here is the official FL instagram account page: FishLore.com (@fishloreforum) • Instagram photos and videos

Thanks!
Mike
Here is a pic of my Betta
Betta.jpg
Please link my Insta-account: kevin._.kt | thx

Jack B Nimble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
How did you do this!? I want to do something like this but have no idea how lol

Love to tell you but I have already been notified by powers that be on the site that I have to authorize sharing info and video etc. Something about trying to get likes or some thing. So sorry cant help but would have liked too and dissappointed as I had fun sharing. I think I am allowed to say look for my other posts and you will find some info.

AbraCadaver

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Okay! I’ll look for later posts. That’s a shame! I’ve looked on the internet for info but, weirdo hydroponics for like.. carrots and stuff pops up. Lol. It’s amazing though! You have a truly gorgeous setup there.

Jack B Nimble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
20190501_195802.jpg
20190428_201246.jpg
Okay! I’ll look for later posts. That’s a shame! I’ve looked on the internet for info but, weirdo hydroponics for like.. carrots and stuff pops up. Lol. It’s amazing though! You have a truly gorgeous setup there.
Thankyou and actually very easy, too bad forums used to be just for helping each other and sharing. Hey I can still post a pic though !

Last edited:

Top Bottom