Reaction score

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years

SilverLoachRam

Reaction score
Hi All - I've been working on the FishLore instagram account (I know, welcome to the 21st century mike) and have been going through threads looking for "good" pictures of member's tanks and fish and have been sharing/featuring them on instagram. I'm making this thread and sticky-ing it so I can easily find new pics from our members to share on instagram.

So, if you have a "good" pic you would like me to feature on instagram, post it in this thread. I'll watch this thread daily so I get notifications when someone makes a new post. Please note I am only looking for really good pics of tanks and/or fish (no blurry pics or dirty tanks) so please don't be offended if yours doesn't get selected. Planted, ponds, fresh and saltwater, anything is acceptable. I'll put your member name on the instagram post to credit you.

Here is the official FL instagram account page: FishLore.com (@fishloreforum) • Instagram photos and videos

Thanks!
Mike
While I'm sitting here worrying about my Betta, have a really nice picture of one of my GBRs!

20190305_103503.jpg

Pescado_Verde

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Algae or moss. It just appeared.
I'm from Texas and some friends and I lived in NC for a few years while working. We joked that the state name should be North Junglina. It wouldn't surprise me if you have Kudzu in your aquarium. That is one green state!
We were about 30 minutes north of Durm!, on 501.

LeahsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm from Texas and some friends and I lived in NC for a few years while working. We joked that the state name should be North Junglina. It wouldn't surprise me if you have Kudzu in your aquarium. That is one green state!
We were about 30 minutes north of Durm!, on 501.
Hmmmmm... I’ve not considered kudzu! :)

Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 76 66.7%

Top Bottom