Instagram Worthy Member Pictures - Page 18

SamEvans

Probably not what you’d consider Instagram worthy but here’s some pics of my tank. I try to keep it very healthy and my daughter loves to help. My Instagram name is samuelevans10 if you’re interested. Keep up the good work guys

Pythia

My new betta Dionysus:

Dionysus.jpg

Unknown9182

B48D68B4-31C1-4AE1-B439-511ED1CC63D7.jpeg
Pea Puffers may be small but they have a great personality and curiosity.

dwarf0froggo

Mike said:
HI All - I've been working on the FishLore instagram account (I know, welcome to the 21st century mike) and have been going through threads looking for "good" pictures of member's tanks and fish and have been sharing/featuring them on instagram. I'm making this thread and sticky-ing it so I can easily find new pics from our members to share on instagram.

So, if you have a "good" pic you would like me to feature on instagram, post it in this thread. I'll watch this thread daily so I get notifications when someone makes a new post. Please note I am only looking for really good pics of tanks and/or fish (no blurry pics or dirty tanks) so please don't be offended if yours doesn't get selected. Planted, ponds, fresh and saltwater, anything is acceptable. I'll put your member name on the instagram post to credit you.

Here is the official FL instagram account page:

Thanks!
Mike

1610562248109.png

SlyDeVekio

Hope this helps

redtetra

Magtom

Hi there- I love this picture of my snail snuggled up in the heart of my Buddha.

Tangerine

Hi everyone,

I just took this picture of my pepper cory cats. I hatched eggs for the first time and of the 4 fish growing, I thought I lost one. Turns out I may have accidentally turkey-basted him into the parent tank during a water change. After being missing for a week, I found him here eating with his mom or dad. One month old today.

Here is another picture of my two koi up to no good. Maybe practicing poses for their album cover.

If you do feature me, my IG name is julie.renae.3

Christen26

bizaliz3 said:
Here's my best pics Mike !! Good thing there is a limit of 10! haha I could have kept going! It was hard to narrow it down!

20170202_185748.jpg

20170403_202312.jpg

20160303_134504-1-1.jpg

20180322_153538.jpg

20170306_192905.jpg

20171221_230948.jpg

1439.jpg

20151029_233433-1-1-1.jpg

20160117_234255-1.jpg

20160501_021810.jpg
Wow !!!!!!!!

gardnharmny

Mike said:
HI All - I've been working on the FishLore instagram account (I know, welcome to the 21st century mike) and have been going through threads looking for "good" pictures of member's tanks and fish and have been sharing/featuring them on instagram. I'm making this thread and sticky-ing it so I can easily find new pics from our members to share on instagram.

So, if you have a "good" pic you would like me to feature on instagram, post it in this thread. I'll watch this thread daily so I get notifications when someone makes a new post. Please note I am only looking for really good pics of tanks and/or fish (no blurry pics or dirty tanks) so please don't be offended if yours doesn't get selected. Planted, ponds, fresh and saltwater, anything is acceptable. I'll put your member name on the instagram post to credit you.

Thanks!
Mike

52FBEB36-4D97-4FA5-AB6A-E92B03D41E81.jpeg

3F7E1225-7429-47AB-9298-FA28D5B64468.jpeg

CF93D7D3-FCBD-4784-9A56-B8EF3CCD1171.jpeg

PerfectPH

There are so many great photos on here! Really have enjoyed looking at them. Here are some pics from my tank.

Magtom

Beautiful, gardnharmny!

bowiebetta99

This is my Betta boy, David Bowie, with his favorite Anubias. I love him with my whole heart. ❤

Magtom

Now THATS a beautiful picture! Love it..
You should make a Beta poster . . . .

Vishaquatics

IMG_5697.JPG

My 4.1 gallon nano tank

Mlou

Hi Mike;

I just joined and I keep cories, angels white cloud minnows and lots of pearlscale goldfish. My best photos are of my pearlscales and I have several that I really love of my crown pearlscale.....see below and if you like it, maybe you can add to the fl Instagram

DarthBetta

Here’s some ADFs!

RelaxingBettas

Mike said:

Thanks!
Mike
I look forward to cleaning up some water spots and having a go!

Tammy44

My sweet bebby says hello

20210212_121104.jpg

20210212_120610.jpg

20210212_120005.jpg

20210212_120819.jpg

Whitelightning

Here is Ziggy the fish:

File_000 (10).jpeg

Magtom

KeyTV

Mike said:

Thanks!
Mike

AF79CF7F-F975-48FB-B3BE-EC5F5C23E0F1.jpeg

Peacock Goby

Pikachuminion16

My 6 foot freshwater tank.

The29G

My bristle nose pleco named Gunk
and a picture of the whole tank with my snail posing for the picture.
The snail’s name is moon.

Magtom

Gunk!! Love it. He’s so cute. How big will he get?

TLDina89

FB_IMG_1615352726714.jpg

FB_IMG_1615352719922.jpg

Magtom

I love these pictures! They would be cool blown up as posters!

The29G

Magtom said:
Gunk!! Love it. He’s so cute. How big will he get?
He’s already full size, I think he’s around 4 inches now.

Magtom

Adorable! What do you feed him?

britny132

Mike said:

Thanks!
Mike

DeeDackelsArt

Hi all, new here, Dee from Yorkshire in the UK. I kept 5 tanks just over 10 years ago but after a huge change in my life I've not kept fish since, that was until a couple of months ago when my hubby surprised me with a new tank knowing how much I still missed my fish from years before. I would love to get a second tank but buying one at the moment isn't really an option sadly.
Here's my tank after we aquascaped because I didn't like the set up that had come with the tank. Neon coloured stones and neon coloured plants just aren't my thing, I prefer a more natural look with rock and pea gravel. Hope you like it, my fish seem to love it, I have a great community all very social and happy and not one bully which is nice.
The tank did come with 10 Angel fish which ranged from about 3" up to really large sizes, but they were to big for the tank which is why I think he'd been having problems keeping them healthy and the water healthy, so I removed all but 2 and they went to a friend of ours who has dozens of tanks, one of the 2 I kept actually passed away just a week ago, I think she had a stroke as we saw her swimming around happily then moving in one direction in a funny action and then she just stopped breathing. The other angel is doing just great, he actually seems more happy which is strange as they had paired up and laid eggs, but he's in super condition, eating great and swimming around picking at the root, the rocks and bottom. The rest of the fish are probably boring to most as their your typical neon tetras, flame teras, two red swordtails, 3 black marble swordtails, and 5 orange swordtails, two peppered Cory's, two yo yo loaches, 3 khuli loaches and two sterbi Cory's, but I love each and everyone of them.
The tank is lovely and colourful and always busy from the moment the sunrise light comes on until the night light comes on they're all happily swimming around checking things our, playing in the bubbles and picking at the rocks etc. They make me truly happy.
I don't really have great pics of individual fish but here are a few of the tank.

Charoe25

Mike said:

Thanks!
Mike

Magtom

Hi Mike. Here’s a few picture I think are Instagram worthy! Hope you do too!

Magtom

DeeDackelsArt said:
Hi all, new here, Dee from Yorkshire in the UK. I kept 5 tanks just over 10 years ago but after a huge change in my life I've not kept fish since, that was until a couple of months ago when my hubby surprised me with a new tank knowing how much I still missed my fish from years before. I would love to get a second tank but buying one at the moment isn't really an option sadly.
Here's my tank after we aquascaped because I didn't like the set up that had come with the tank. Neon coloured stones and neon coloured plants just aren't my thing, I prefer a more natural look with rock and pea gravel. Hope you like it, my fish seem to love it, I have a great community all very social and happy and not one bully which is nice.
The tank did come with 10 Angel fish which ranged from about 3" up to really large sizes, but they were to big for the tank which is why I think he'd been having problems keeping them healthy and the water healthy, so I removed all but 2 and they went to a friend of ours who has dozens of tanks, one of the 2 I kept actually passed away just a week ago, I think she had a stroke as we saw her swimming around happily then moving in one direction in a funny action and then she just stopped breathing. The other angel is doing just great, he actually seems more happy which is strange as they had paired up and laid eggs, but he's in super condition, eating great and swimming around picking at the root, the rocks and bottom. The rest of the fish are probably boring to most as their your typical neon tetras, flame teras, two red swordtails, 3 black marble swordtails, and 5 orange swordtails, two peppered Cory's, two yo yo loaches, 3 khuli loaches and two sterbi Cory's, but I love each and everyone of them.
The tank is lovely and colourful and always busy from the moment the sunrise light comes on until the night light comes on they're all happily swimming around checking things our, playing in the bubbles and picking at the rocks etc. They make me truly happy.
I don't really have great pics of individual fish but here are a few of the tank.
Those 3 loaches are adorable! They almost look like salt water corals..

Orandamum

A house proud oranda

Jo7984

20210401_082049.jpg

Ravi1705

Mimi- My female flowerhorn ❤ @ab_ravi49(Instagram account)

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom