Instagram Worthy Member Pictures

Mike

HI All - I've been working on the FishLore instagram account (I know, welcome to the 21st century mike) and have been going through threads looking for "good" pictures of member's tanks and fish and have been sharing/featuring them on instagram. I'm making this thread and sticky-ing it so I can easily find new pics from our members to share on instagram.

So, if you have a "good" pic you would like me to feature on instagram, post it in this thread. I'll watch this thread daily so I get notifications when someone makes a new post. Please note I am only looking for really good pics of tanks and/or fish (no blurry pics or dirty tanks) so please don't be offended if yours doesn't get selected. Planted, ponds, fresh and saltwater, anything is acceptable. I'll put your member name on the instagram post to credit you.

Here is the official FL instagram account page:

Thanks!
Mike

Fanatic

Interesting!
Here is a photo of my 20 gallon

Lchi87

Just a few lol.

Mike

bizaliz3

Here's my best pics Mike !! Good thing there is a limit of 10! haha I could have kept going! It was hard to narrow it down!

Aqua Hands

440854[/ATTACH]']

LilBlub

I tried to get a good picture of my goldfish, but they were very hyper. So here’s the bettas!

LilBlub

And a guppy I bred... Forgot to attach it!

Protim Sarkar

stella1979

I'm no photographer, but this is another that I love anyway. How about a ' Nice haul' pic for the Instagram page Mike?

Fanatic

Nice! I feel like a bad photographer when compared with these photos!
bizaliz3 Nice pictures!

TRAILRIDER

WOW! Not just beautiful tanks and fish, but great photography too. You all amaze me! And now I want a freshwater aquarium too....beginning to think getting on this site might not have been such a good idea after all!

jdhef

Thunder_o_b , this thread is really calling out to you!

Lchi87

So Mike will this thread be kept open for future submissions or is this just to get the ball rolling? Edit: I just answered my own question. Sorry for the momentary brain fart.

On to my salty pics; not as many because I just got started!

And one more to show off my Fishlore swag

#Fishlore4Life

Goldie&Yami

I'm no photographer either I'm just a hobbyist in love with the hobby still coming off of humble beginnings. But I didn't really see any snail pics. These are some of my favorite.

Milliemae124

I don’t think these are Instagram worthy but thought I’d put them on

Goldie&Yami

Milliemae124 said:
I don’t think these are Instagram worthy but thought I’d put them on
I absolutely love keeping terracottas in my tank!

Mike

Lchi87 said:
So Mike will this thread be kept open for future submissions or is this just to get the ball rolling? Edit: I just answered my own question. Sorry for the momentary brain fart.

On to my salty pics; not as many because I just got started!

And one more to show off my Fishlore swag

#Fishlore4Life
Yup, this will be my first stop to get pics to update the instagram account! So we will keep it open.

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd holy cow! That FL shirt is AWESOME! I don't even have one of those!

Galathiel

Lchi87

Mike said:
Yup, this will be my first stop to get pics to update the instagram account! So we will keep it open.

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd holy cow! That FL shirt is AWESOME! I don't even have one of those!
I got it off a Fishlore merchandise link that was floating around here awhile ago. Someone said you ran that project ? Think you need to consider getting one, fearless leader

DarkOne

EBA babies in a 75 gallon grow out tank

L007 Vampire Pleco (just added to the tank)

Less stressed

L128 Blue Phantom

CanadianFishFan

Awesome idea! I'm the one who suggested you should share some of the members rare fish and projects. ( I'm CanadianFishFan on Instagram.
My photos are my female koI bettas, id like to share how females can be cute too and how awesome kois bettas are.
Lily, Female KoI Betta
Iris, female koI betta ( One dark eyes and one light, also has lipstick!)

Goldiemom

Need some Goldie pics and pond pics....

here you go

Zentuckyfriedchicken

Seth15

Here are a few of mine

DelhezI bichir

Half banded spiny eel

CanadianFishFan

Well I don't think they are Instagram worthy I guess since there so well known and over seen...

Seth15 said:
Here are a few of mine

DelhezI bichir

Half banded spiny eel

Not so clear s but cool fish! I love the angel fish.

Sarah73

Mind if I post some? I got a bunch.

Mike

Sarah73 said:
Mind if I post some? I got a bunch.
Of course, please post away. Some stellar pics posted so far guys!

Seth15

CanadianFishFan said:
Not so clear s but cool fish! I love the angel fish.
I apologize about the blurriness

The photos were taken on my mobile device, and appeared clear to me. However I checked how they appeared on my laptop and I see what you are talking about. My bad.

Thunder_o_b

jdhef said:
Thunder_o_b , this thread is really calling out to you!
New shots, or older ones ok? I have a couple nice older files. I am planing to do a propper photo shoot this weekend. Maybe there will be some that come out ok. l'll get back to you

Mike

Seth15 said:

The photos were taken on my mobile device, and appeared clear to me. However I checked how they appeared on my laptop and I see what you are talking about. My bad.
No worries, I'll see if I can clean them up a tiny bit before posting. Thanks for sharing them!

Thunder_o_b said:
New shots, or older ones ok? I have a couple nice older files. I am planing to do a propper photo shoot this weekend. Maybe there will be some that come out ok. l'll get back to you
Either/or. You always take fantastic pics!

CanadianFishFan

S
Seth15 said:

Same, my 13MP camera looks so good on the phone but on laptop it looks half as bad. I just used my old ipod yesterday with 5mp camera and I could barely take good photos! So spoiled in technology.

Sarah73

Here are some

-Mak-

I've already posted some of these to my IG, but it would be super cool if you wanted to post them too! I'd love if you tagged my instagram, which is @maksaqua

Thunder_o_b

Seth15

Thanks Mike

I think this one is more clear

Discus-Tang

Thunder_o_b

We will start with these

MommaWilde

smee82

Some very nice pics. Makes me want to dust off my cemera and see if I can remember how to use it. And to get a move on and finish rescaping my tank.

JLeeM

Just wanted to share a few of my favorites.

midna

AngelTheGypsy

A few of my favorites

stella1979

Oh my gosh AngelTheGypsy ... The pleco eye looks totally fake in that third picture. Like cartoon eyes! Really great pictures Angel, especially the one with the lovely cories looking snowy white on the black sand.

Seth15

midna said:
lots of fishies; how about a froggy? (she's an african dwarf frog, btw)

Nice pic! We need variety right?

Lblair

Some of my favorite critters!

JLeeM

goldface

My shrimp.

My Honey Gouramie.

My oto.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom