Insects Photos Only

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Please use this topic to post your Insect photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Ken

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,

The Mod Team

kidster9700

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Caught this guy when I was closing at work. He was just walking around the store. ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1438023794.141521.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1438023804.395957.jpg
I think it's a brown variation of the European mantis. If anyone here actually knows anything about these guys, send me a PM.

guppycrazy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
dragonfly1.jpg
Here is a dragonfly I found on my screen. I think he's waiting for the sun to come out so he could warm up.

fjh

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nothing special... just a ladybug and dew drops on a leaf
28b7b5a14cdef7e4cb0f6d4b6a47abf3.jpg

GetFreshedAquariums

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
IMG_2664.jpg
bee.jpg
damsel_fly.jpg

Im into photography as a hobby myself and my niche are is still/macro photographs of insects. Here are 2 images I got of a male blue damsel fly (hes only about 2 cm long) and a bee mid flight. The bee is barely 1cm long

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom