Info on the Silver Flying Fox (Crossocheilus Reticulatus)

redstar7t

Hello, I'm currently in the process of cycling my 55 gallon and have been doing a lot of research on future potential stock. A fish I'm most interested in is the Silver Flying Fox, but I can't find a lot of information on it.

My first question is does this fish need to be kept in a group or is it fine alone? Videos and people on forums have them alone, but I don't know if this is good for them or if it will lead to it being aggressive. I know the regular Flying Fox supposedly gets aggressive unless kept in a small shoal and was wondering if these guys worked the same way.

That leads into my next question is how aggressive are they? The small info I could pick up on other forums was that they are peaceful, but they didn't mention if they need to be kept in a group or if they'd be fine alone. And are their mouths big enough to eat smaller fish like Neon Tetras?

My tank is moderately planted and other bottom dwellers I plan on having are Cory Cats, KuhlI Loaches, shrimp and maybe a BN Pleco.

Here's exactly the fish I'm talking about:

shadowfish

here it says a few things about groups

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Basil
Replies
Views
Redshark1
Replies
Views