Indoor goldfish pond journal

GoldieLove

About a month ago I started a new pond after years since my last one back in Michigan. This one is specifically for my 3 youngest goldfish; Rind (orange), Ronan (black) and Sasser (calico). I'm keeping this pond indoors sense racoons, birds, bad weather and more dangers could hurt them at my current location. It's been a while now and my little cutie pies are still healthy and happy! Here is the best part: The tank was custom made by an old friend of mine. It should last for many years with no deterioration or leaks. The pond is 95% done however because I want to add some floating plants and a few larger stones. I'll keep this thread as a journal to show updates on my pond as well as show my cute goldies to people.
___

GuppyGal7

Looks great, keep us posted!

Upvote 0

Kaveman

About a month ago I started a new pond after years since my last one back in Michigan. This one is specifically for my 3 youngest goldfish; Rind (orange), Ronan (black) and Sasser (calico). I'm keeping this pond indoors sense racoons, birds, bad weather and more dangers could hurt them at my current location. It's been a while now and my little cutie pies are still healthy and happy! Here is the best part: The tank was custom made by an old friend of mine. It should last for many years with no deterioration or leaks. The pond is 95% done however because I want to add some floating plants and a few larger stones. I'll keep this thread as a journal to show updates on my pond as well as show my cute goldies to people.
___
Dear GoldieLove,
Just joined today, because I am interested in your pond project. The video appears to no longer be available. I live in Maryland, between the bay and the ocean, and have considered a pond, but my concern was also predators, especially birds.
Anyway, would love to see any updates, and best wishes for you, Rind, Ronan, and Sasser.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Donovan Jones
  • Ponds
Replies
Views
Natalie666
Replies
Views
StarGirl

Random Great Thread!