In memory of a loving bunny

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
My BFF in WI called me on Monday crying really hard- i said hey and she didn't even say hi all she could say was " Skip died!! "? she was crying so hard!? i feel so bad for her.? Skip is my bunny - Idy Bidys brother - and they also have two other sister bunnies - Sara and Ashley.? i can't belive he died - he was inbred though - their births were an accident but it was a really good accident!? i feel so bad and hope that he had a good life - he wasn't even one - he would have been one in May!!? Poor little baby!!? ?:'( :'( :'( :'(? ? Miley :'(

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry for the late post. Sorry to hear that. Your sister has my deepest sympathies. Do they know what he died from?
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
sadly none of us know why he died. he was inbred though. my bunny is his sister and she has breathing problems and is blind. the twins are healthy, and he died. we are scared because we think my bunny idy bidy may die. i will post a pic of the 3 bunnys that have died since we move in august. Miles

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
:'( :'( :'( These are the 3 bunnies we had that have passed away since august _ R.I.P. :'( :'( :'(
Miles

in order -
Skip
Snuggles
Oreo
they were all great bunnies and we will miss them!!! p.s. Snuggles the second bunny down - he had something wrong with his back - thats why its cut up- we don't know if he got scratch REALLY, REALLY bad on the cage then picked at it or what. he was healthy though but then just died. oreo stopped eating then died and Skip just died. R.I.P.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That is so sad.
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
ya it is. it really is. i miss them all soo much!! Smiles :'(

Toggle Sidebar