Impulsive decisions

erinw347

What’s the most impulsive thing you’ve done, fish or not fish related?

I cut off all my hair today so there’s that.

FinalFins

Join the forum. I have no regrets.

SeaMonkey06

erinw347 said:
What’s the most impulsive thing you’ve done, fish or not fish related?

I cut off all my hair today so there’s that.
Pick up a betta with ICH so that I could cure him knowing full well I didn't have a permanent tank to put him in. Good thing I had just moved my fry from their growout tank and I had a spare heater He's now in a 5.5Gallon I ordered online, so all is well.

JettsPapa

I proposed to a girl 6 days after meeting her. Does that count?

EmiliyaCossack

Bought a ten gallon tank from a thrift store... The rest is history...

Pythia

Probably deciding to get a 3.5 gallon tank when I new that I didn't have money to spare for decor.

JettsPapa

JettsPapa said:
I proposed to a girl 6 days after meeting her. Does that count?
By the way, she said yes immediately. That was in February 1988. We got married May 7 that same year. Thirty-two years, two children, and one grandson (Jett) later and we're still together.

Donovan Jones

Dyed my hair pink and purple, it grew on me really quick.

FishGirl115

Haha. Got into fish...

flyinGourami

This is hard because my life is filled with dumb and impulsive decisions. This isn't really impulsive but once I dropped an egg to see it/if it would crack, another time I was walking on the side walk perfectly, hadn't stepped on any lines and all of a sudden I started stomping on one, cut my hair with my friend to see what it would look like(mom got mad), bought a fish medication that I will probably never use(its melafix so I'm skeptical), put tad poles with my goldfish(don't even know what I was thinking on that one since the tadpoles were just a tiny bit bigger than their pellets), once I climbed underneath those outdoor tables with the umbrellas sticking out and put my finger into one of the holes that you use to adjust the height(my friend did this and some of our classmates spun the umbrella and her finger...you can guess )....Now I'm looking at my already typed out essay and idk if these things are even impulsive. Oh well.

david1978

Bought a new truck. Boy was my wife upset.

FreshwaterFriends

Shaved my legs... ...granted I had a swim meet the next day. I still have no idea if it actually helped any!

UnknownUser

I bought a ticket to the galapagos for January... hopefully QT is lifted by next year?

jinjerJOSH22

Asked a girl I like about her opinion on Brussel sprouts.... Ok that's a lie, that question was premeditated

I've agreed to swim across the English channel to meet the woman of my dreams, wearing a pair of tiger print speedos.... Can't swim and don't own the speedos

david1978

jinjerJOSH22 said:
Asked a girl I like about her opinion on Brussel sprouts.... Ok that's a lie, that question was premeditated

I've agreed to swim across the English channel to meet the woman of my dreams, wearing a pair of tiger print speedos.... Can't swim and don't own the speedos
And that thought will forever be scarred into our memory.

FinalFins

jinjerJOSH22 said:

Wow, you are really committed!

Greenfungaloo

I stabbed a girl with a knife because she stole my red pen. (i was 12--give me some slack---) I don't regret it. ... ....... well... maybe a bit.... I mean.... it would have been better if I had just punched her..........but.........

flyinGourami

greenfungi said:
I stabbed a girl with a knife because she stole my red pen. (i was 12--give me some slack---) I don't regret it. ... ....... well... maybe a bit.... I mean.... it would have been better if I had just punched her..........but.........
At my old school, this girl apparently stabbed this guy with a needle in the stomach. I guess things haven't changed.

Greenfungaloo

bgntoc said:
At my old school, this girl apparently stabbed this guy with a needle in the stomach. I guess things haven't changed.
WOW----i mean----i had my reasons-----and so did she....

flyinGourami

greenfungi said:
WOW----i mean----i had my reasons-----and so did she....
Okay but my real question is- What happened after that?....

Greenfungaloo

bgntoc said:
Okay but my real question is- What happened after that?....
I got a yelling (a serious one) from my teacher---got sent to the principal----got suspended for having weaponry in school, was out of school for 2 weeks (it was expected to be 2 months), class average plummets(hehehe), I am readmitted into school (after 2 and a half weeks), class average goes up again, I realise that I dont want that so I start getting B- grades (class average grade) the class average lowers, I get grounded for bad grades (i didnt really understand that part---I was already grounded for eternity for stabbing someone) and I had to do a personal apology to the girl I stabbed. I shouted "SORRY, NOT SORRY" got in more trouble--- had to take another week off from school... etc....

it perplexes me that no one bothered to ask why it upset me so much.

flyinGourami

greenfungi said:
I got a yelling (a serious one) from my teacher---got sent to the principal----got suspended for having weaponry in school, was out of school for 2 weeks (it was expected to be 2 months), class average plummets(hehehe), I am readmitted into school (after 2 and a half weeks), class average goes up again, I realise that I dont want that so I start getting B- grades (class average grade) the class average lowers, I get grounded for bad grades (i didnt really understand that part---I was already grounded for eternity for stabbing someone) and I had to do a personal apology to the girl I stabbed. I shouted "SORRY, NOT SORRY" got in more trouble--- had to take another week off from school... etc....

it perplexes me that no one bothered to ask why it upset me so much.
......THat, is a long story. Very complicated too, hope you and that girl are okay.

Greenfungaloo

bgntoc said:
......THat, is a long story. Very complicated too, hope you and that girl are okay.
yeah lol--- I stabbed her in the thigh, and the knife was fairly small, so she was okay. FUNFACT: we are friends now!

She decided to help me out about 5 years later. She told my siblings about OCD, and 2-3 other things----I forget their names. (It turned out I have Severe OCD along with a lot of other things)

Greenfungaloo

greenfungi said:
yeah lol--- I stabbed her in the thigh, and the knife was fairly small, so she was okay. FUNFACT: we are friends now!

She decided to help me out about 5 years later. She told my siblings about OCD, and 2-3 other things----I forget their names. (It turned out I have Severe OCD along with a lot of other things)
My personal theory is that i am in fact an alien--- but the doctors said no. But who knows--perhaps they are working for a secret governement agency to cover up my existence. Hehehe

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom