Important Discovery

bolivianbaby

I've made an important discovery. If it doesn't swim or like things that swim, it's probably going to annoy me.

Amanda

I agree completely.

bolivianbaby

How ya been, Amanda?

We've missed you around here! It's great to see your text

critter_fritter79

Someone who understands exactly how I feel!!!

Meenu

That's genius, BB. maybe we should use that for Saturday night instead of the bottled water...

harpua2002

Hehe, I hear that.... I spend most of the day with fish now that the fishroom is started! Not much else I'd rather be doing, really. ;D

Red1313

Hmmm... I can't say this because I love my horses, sheep, cows, cats, dogs... parrots (at least in pictures and video's) are growing on me as well
I love my fishes but really the only animals I don't like are snakes, spiders, snakes, mice in bale stacks...
ROFL

Meenu

I think snakes are cool, but scary. I like them

harpua2002

Red1313 said:
Hmmm... I can't say this because I love my horses, sheep, cows, cats, dogs... parrots (at least in pictures and video's) are growing on me as well
I love my fishes but really the only animals I don't like are snakes, spiders, snakes, mice in bale stacks...
ROFL
I love my dogs too, so I let them come hang out with me while I maintain tanks. I had all 4 of them out here today! I love my cats, but for obvious reasons I try not to let them out here too much! LOL

bolivianbaby

I knew you all would understand this vent. A few of my co-workers were getting on my nerves and I my cell phone was going crazy all day and a friend e-mailed me on my work e-mail and I've told him a million times to e-mail me on my personal e-mail. Otherwise, I'll think it's urgent. None of the people who annoyed me today were "fish people". In fact, some of our more "sarcastic" members got me laughing, which in addition to reading some posts from my Fishlore friends, got me back into a good mood. Thank you all

Pssttt...Red.....ALL my animals love my fish. Even the rabbit. But I can understand why your horses wouldn't be into fish. They wouldn't fit in the door to see them

Pssttt...Meenu...This would make an EXCELLENT Saturday night topic:

Psstt...Harpua...I'd LOVE to be able to do water changes and play with fish all day. I envy you, but at least I'm blessed enough to have some of the "fruits of your labor" in some of my tanks. It makes them all the more special

Amanda

bolivianbaby said:
How ya been, Amanda?

We've missed you around here! It's great to see your text
I know!! I've been so busy lately....had a really bad break-up about a month ago so I was out of comission. But my new bf is getting into the hobby a lot, so I'll be around throwing around ideas again!!

bolivianbaby

I'm so sorry, Amanda. I've been there myself and it is NOT EASY. We are SO GLAD to have you back around here and I'm very happy that you've met someone new. Hopefully, he'll treat you wonderfully like you deserve.

harpua2002

bolivianbaby said:
I knew you all would understand this vent. A few of my co-workers were getting on my nerves and I my cell phone was going crazy all day and a friend e-mailed me on my work e-mail and I've told him a million times to e-mail me on my personal e-mail. Otherwise, I'll think it's urgent. None of the people who annoyed me today were "fish people". In fact, some of our more "sarcastic" members got me laughing, which in addition to reading some posts from my Fishlore friends, got me back into a good mood. Thank you all

Pssttt...Red.....ALL my animals love my fish. Even the rabbit. But I can understand why your horses wouldn't be into fish. They wouldn't fit in the door to see them

Pssttt...Meenu...This would make an EXCELLENT Saturday night topic:

Psstt...Harpua...I'd LOVE to be able to do water changes and play with fish all day. I envy you, but at least I'm blessed enough to have some of the "fruits of your labor" in some of my tanks. It makes them all the more special
Aw, how sweet! ;D
BTW, this really is a dream come true for me. I feel like the luckiest fishgeek ever!

Amanda said:
I know!! I've been so busy lately....had a really bad break-up about a month ago so I was out of comission. But my new bf is getting into the hobby a lot, so I'll be around throwing around ideas again!!
Sorry to hear it Amanda. I know how it feels and I'm glad you're doing better.

Top Bottom