Imperial Tropics Ok?

1. pacmanfrog101

pacmanfrog101 Valued Member Member

Amazon.com : 12 Cherry Shrimp - Neocaridina +2 Marimo Moss Balls : Pet Supplies

Hi, I have got seven cherries from my LFS about 2 months ago, and now I have 5. From what I could tell the shrimp were very weak and I was surprised 5 survived. But now my problem is I only have females. Big 1 inch+ monsters but absolutely no males. I browsed Amazon and the link above is the shrimp that I found to be the best price. But, I have heard iffy things on imperial tropics and wasn't sure if this is a good brand. Any thoughts?

2. t

tjander Well Known Member Member

I like aquatic arts Shrimp they used to have a breeder package that got you 10 shrimp.
    Have you figured out what happened to the two that died? That's to say what killed them. It's not uncommon for a few to die but I would hate to see you buy more just to have them die slowly.

3. JeffK

JeffK Well Known Member Member

I have ordered from Imperial Tropicals many times and have never had any problems with them. Instead of ebay, though, you could order straight from their website: https://imperialtropicals.com

4. Geoff

Geoff Well Known Member Member

I love Imperial Tropicals. I've ordered shrimp and snails from them with zero deaths. Good quality, well-packaged. Free priority (2 day) shipping on orders over $45. Trinsfish is also a great online seller.