Imperial Tropics Ok?

Discussion in 'Cherry Shrimp' started by pacmanfrog101, Jul 31, 2017.

1. pacmanfrog101

pacmanfrog101Valued MemberMember

Amazon.com : 12 Cherry Shrimp - Neocaridina +2 Marimo Moss Balls : Pet Supplies

Hi, I have got seven cherries from my LFS about 2 months ago, and now I have 5. From what I could tell the shrimp were very weak and I was surprised 5 survived. But now my problem is I only have females. Big 1 inch+ monsters but absolutely no males. I browsed Amazon and the link above is the shrimp that I found to be the best price. But, I have heard iffy things on imperial tropics and wasn't sure if this is a good brand. Any thoughts?

2. tjanderWell Known MemberMember

I like aquatic arts Shrimp they used to have a breeder package that got you 10 shrimp.
    Have you figured out what happened to the two that died? That's to say what killed them. It's not uncommon for a few to die but I would hate to see you buy more just to have them die slowly.

3. JeffK

JeffKWell Known MemberMember

I have ordered from Imperial Tropicals many times and have never had any problems with them. Instead of ebay, though, you could order straight from their website:  

4. Geoff

GeoffWell Known MemberMember

I love Imperial Tropicals. I've ordered shrimp and snails from them with zero deaths. Good quality, well-packaged. Free priority (2 day) shipping on orders over $45. Trinsfish is also a great online seller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice