Im Watching You

richie.p

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi dawn hope you doing fine, I'm ok, the Uglies are doing fine I'm trying to get s video of the parrot talking to them on top of the tank but she knows what I'm doing and stops, I will catch her, @WTFish? Can adopt mine if she likes but they fall.short of big boy,

WTFish?

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi dawn hope you doing fine, I'm ok, the Uglies are doing fine I'm trying to get s video of the parrot talking to them on top of the tank but she knows what I'm doing and stops, I will catch her, @WTFish? Can adopt mine if she likes but they fall.short of big boy,
Oh I haven’t seen yours!

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
IM doing well Richie!!! That will make such a cool video!!! I hope you can get it!!!!

richie.p

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The severum is doing fine thanks I've put two others in with her the battering she had seems to be repairing very slowly photo

Dawn Michele

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The severum is doing fine thanks I've put two others in with her the battering she had seems to be repairing very slowly photo
Hi Richie!!! She looks great!!! IM glad she is doing well!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom