Im Watching You

Dawn Michele

Big Boy today!!!

kallililly1973

YUP!! he sure was. Great looking oscar!!

Dawn Michele

Playing with the intake tube!!! LOL!!!

kallililly1973 said:
YUP!! he sure was. Great looking oscar!!
Thank you so much!!!

treadingwater

Dawn Michele said:
Big Boy today!!!
That is the most disapproving, "GET OFF MY LAWN!, " looking fish I have ever seen. I died laughing when I saw his chin squish against the glass. I love your fish.

Dawn Michele

treadingwater said:
That is the most disapproving, "GET OFF MY LAWN!, " looking fish I have ever seen. I died laughing when I saw his chin squish against the glass. I love your fish.
Hello!!! IM glad you enjoyed watching Big Boy!!! LOL!!! He is a character!!! Here is a video of him pouting!!!! You will LOVE this!!! LOL!!!

HI RHONDA PIMENTEL!!! The first 2 videos are new of Big Boy!!!! I know how much you like to watch him!!! Enjoy!!!

treadingwater

That's great! Have you ever thought about giving him baby toys to play with? Like maybe those plastic rattle keys, sinking pool toys or It has a suction cup to keep it in place while he plays. Some people have started giving their fish ping pong balls to play with but I would think it would be small enough for him to swallow.

JessicaSwanlake

Big Boy is one big boy, any idea how long he is or how much he weighs?

RHONDA PIMENTEL

Dawn Michele said:
Hello!!! IM glad you enjoyed watching Big Boy!!! LOL!!! He is a character!!! Here is a video of him pouting!!!! You will LOVE this!!! LOL!!!
Oh my my my. My darling boy. Yes mom you can do your darn water change, but don't dare touch my rock pillow! And I'm not moving off It! Gosh he is the most amazing Oscar in the world. Imo. Ty dawn for making my day.

Dawn Michele

treadingwater said:
That's great! Have you ever thought about giving him baby toys to play with? Like maybe those plastic rattle keys, sinking pool toys or It has a suction cup to keep it in place while he plays. Some people have started giving their fish ping pong balls to play with but I would think it would be small enough for him to swallow.
Hello!!! I heard good and bad things about the baby toys. I bought extra intake tubes and strainers for him to play with. he won't break the glass with them or hurt himself!!! A ping pong ball would probably fit in his mouth!!! LOL!!! I also heard about people using the plant's with suction cups that attach to the back of the glass. I don't know if he would swallow the suction cup if he pulled it off!!! It's kinda funny because I NEVER thought I would have to fish proof the tank!!! LOL!!!

RHONDA PIMENTEL said:
Oh my my my. My darling boy. Yes mom you can do your darn water change, but don't dare touch my rock pillow! And I'm not moving off It! Gosh he is the most amazing Oscar in the world. Imo. Ty dawn for making my day.
There you are!!! Hope your doing well!!! IM so glad you got to see the closeup of Big Boy!!! I knew you would LOVE it!!! It's one of my favorites of him!!!! Now that my cameras fixed I will be posting more videos of him!!!

RHONDA PIMENTEL

Dawn Michele said:
Hello!!! I heard good and bad things about the baby toys. I bought extra intake tubes and strainers for him to play with. he won't break the glass with them or hurt himself!!! A ping pong ball would probably fit in his mouth!!! LOL!!! I also heard about people using the plant's with suction cups that attach to the back of the glass. I don't know if he would swallow the suction cup if he pulled it off!!! It's kinda funny because I NEVER thought I would have to fish proof the tank!!! LOL!!!

There you are!!! Hope your doing well!!! IM so glad you got to see the closeup of Big Boy!!! I knew you would LOVE it!!! It's one of my favorites of him!!!! Now that my cameras fixed I will be posting more videos of him!!!
Love it. It looks like he's lying down looking through to my soul. He is one "Romeo". I'm going to try and think of an research some of those toy thingies?? But like you said, safety wise, its tough. I wonder what he would do with them though? Just thinking of him with something new makes me laugh already. I just installed 2 each of those glass pots with suction cups and anubias nana petite in four of my tanks, the suction cups are really great quality and sturdy, I was surprised. But they look gorgeous. Ill have to get some pics for you.

Dawn Michele said:

HI RHONDA PIMENTEL!!! The first 2 videos are new of Big Boy!!!! I know how much you like to watch him!!! Enjoy!!!
I just watched the video again. Cant get enough of him. He really really needs his own facebook page! Or something ? He needs to be in movies.

Dawn Michele

RHONDA PIMENTEL said:
I just watched the video again. Cant get enough of him. He really really needs his own facebook page! Or something ? He needs to be in movies.
HI Rhonda!!! IM so glad you enjoy watching him!!! I do too!!! LOL!!! I would LOVE to see pictures of the glass pots in your tanks!!! They sound neat!!!

wd67

Makes me want to show off my spoiled brat!

Dawn Michele

WD66 said:
Makes me want to show off my spoiled brat!
Hello!!! I would LOVE to see your tank & fish!!!!

wd67

I can get stills here, but am trying to get video to this site. I think I am using you-tube. Will see how this goes.

Lets see if I can do this. I got it but has sound. My breathing with oxygen and chair creaking. It took me awhile to get it here. Never did this before. Hope you like it. My baby bn was camera shy.

WTFish?

Dawn Michele said:

Hold still, my heart!!! I have a new boyfriend!!! How do you NOT give him belly rubs when he’s pouting like that??!! Lol

richiep

That fish as some serious attitude

wd67

Hers or mine??

Dawn Michele

WD66 said:
Lets see if I can do this. I got it but has sound. My breathing with oxygen and chair creaking. It took me awhile to get it here. Never did this before. Hope you like it. My baby bn was camera shy.

Great video & beautiful tank!!! What size is it???

richie.p said:
That fish as some serious attitude
Hello Richie!!! How are you & your fish??? When your as big as he is your allowed to!!! LOL!!!

WTFish? said:
Hold still, my heart!!! I have a new boyfriend!!! How do you NOT give him belly rubs when he’s pouting like that??!! Lol
Big Boy is Rhondas boyfriend!!! LOL!!! When I do water changes I pet him but he doesn't like it too much!!! LOL!!!

wd67

Right now a 55 but have a 100+ in the works. They are small enough yet to give me the time to get it set up.

WTFish?

Dawn Michele said:
Big Boy is Rhondas boyfriend!!! LOL!!! When I do water changes I pet him but he doesn't like it too much!!! LOL!!!
Who is this Rhonda chick that I have competition with???

Dawn Michele

Dawn Michele

WTFish? said:
Who is this Rhonda chick that I have competition with???
Her name is RHONDA PIMENTEL . Her & Big Boy have a thing going!!! LOL!!!!

richiep

Theres no competition with big boy he's all on his own

WTFish?

Dawn Michele said:
Her name is RHONDA PIMENTEL . Her & Big Boy have a thing going!!! LOL!!!!
Ya think I can take her? Lol....maybe she will share

Dawn Michele

richie.p said:
Theres no competition with big boy he's all on his own
Hello Richie!!! How are you and your fish doing??? I need an update!!!

Dawn Michele

WTFish? said:
Ya think I can take her? Lol....maybe she will share
I think she will share!!!

richiep

HI dawn hope you doing fine, I'm ok, the Uglies are doing fine I'm trying to get s video of the parrot talking to them on top of the tank but she knows what I'm doing and stops, I will catch her, WTFish? Can adopt mine if she likes but they fall.short of big boy,

WTFish?

richie.p said:
HI dawn hope you doing fine, I'm ok, the Uglies are doing fine I'm trying to get s video of the parrot talking to them on top of the tank but she knows what I'm doing and stops, I will catch her, WTFish? Can adopt mine if she likes but they fall.short of big boy,
Oh I haven’t seen yours!

richiep

High jacking your thread for a minute Dawn

WTFish?

richie.p said:
My, my, my...more handsome fellas!! Thanks for sharing.

Dawn Michele

richie.p said:
HI jack all you want!!! LOL!!! They are GORGEOUS!!! Hows the Severum doing?

Dawn Michele

richie.p said:
IM doing well Richie!!! That will make such a cool video!!! I hope you can get it!!!!

richiep

The severum is doing fine thanks I've put two others in with her the battering she had seems to be repairing very slowly photo

Dawn Michele

richie.p said:
The severum is doing fine thanks I've put two others in with her the battering she had seems to be repairing very slowly photo
HI Richie!!! She looks great!!! IM glad she is doing well!!!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom