I'm still here

dvc_r

Member
HI everyone:

I just want to let everyone know I changed my avitar. I finally got a half way decent picture of one of my Discus (of course one of my favorites).

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend.
-and for those who are outside the US...
...pretend, and have fun anyway!
 

Butterfly

Member
dvc_r said:
HI everyone:

I just want to let everyone know I changed my avitar. I finally got a half way decent picture of one of my Discus (of course one of my favorites).

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend.
Glad your still here Very pretty discus.
dvc_r said:
-and for those who are outside the US...
...pretend, and have fun anyway!
Carol
 
  • Thread Starter

dvc_r

Member
Thanks Carol, I like your "party boys"!

You don't happen to know where Quince Hill or Latigo Trail are? Anywhere near you?
My son was just there for a week visiting his girlfriend (Long distance relation).
 

Gouramiguy17

Member
wow, that discus is beautiful...........
 

Butterfly

Member
dvc_r said:
Thanks Carol, I like your "party boys"!

You don't happen to know where Quince Hill or Latigo Trail are? Anywhere near you?
My son was just there for a week visiting his girlfriend (Long distance relation).
Yepnot far away from us at all
carol
 
  • Thread Starter

dvc_r

Member
Small World!
 

Time

Member
yup only half the country away from me.
 

Aquarist

Member
Beautiful avatar/Discus DVC.
Ken
 
  • Thread Starter

dvc_r

Member
Thanks everyone
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom