I'm So Embarassed - What's On My Angels?

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Almost sounds like a lymph virus, but all the spots lately look the exact same. Oval slightly raised white egg spots. Not uneven cauliflower type cysts. So mysterious.

Well thanks for the update and i'm so happy your beautiful angels are ok!

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Two out of 6 of my angelfish have it.

Hopefully it will go away on its own.
Welcome !
Thanks for sharing ,I think this is way more common ,at least now then many think ?
Hard to know if people don't say so .

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ahhhh wow! Thanks for this update! Good to know this issue isn't deadly and the angels are fine! They look amazing!

RamonM

Reaction score
Reading the post carefully I still wonder if the treatments you did with medication actually worked, and that the lesions then took a while to heal after an infection was gone.

I will let my two affected angelfish be, whilst I monitor them. If the growths don’t clear I will try to replicate your actions as best I can. 1693]

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Magicpenny75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Reading the post carefully I still wonder if the treatments you did with medication actually worked, and that the lesions then took a while to heal after an infection was gone.

I will let my two affected angelfish be, whilst I monitor them. If the growths don’t clear I will try to replicate your actions as best I can. 1693]

Thank you for sharing your experience.
You could be right, but I think good food and clean water did more. I've never dealt with any illness besides ich, that I know of, but it seems that two months is a long time for anything to take to heal. I've had fish with scrapes and burns that always healed in a couple of weeks, but this goes back to May 20, which seems like a long time. I've made a few mistakes with this tank, and I'm still trying to get the water clear as you can see from my last photo. The last thing I did was try to treat what I thought was parasites in my red rainbows with Prazipro. I'm not saying that fixed it either but that did seem to be when the smaller angel really turned the corner. So maybe that helped? But the larger angel was already healed by then. Who knows. And the Prazipro didn't help the rainbows because they didn't have parasites...they are wasting away because red rainbows do not do well in soft water and they quit eating But that's for another thread...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom