I'm really hoping for babies lol...

1. orbelina Member Member

I'm sooo excited my female ram Nancy has a beautiful pink tummy and now they are in the new tank the pair (Sid being the male) look amazing....I really hope they spawn!! :D
    ....if they do I'm not holding out much of any surviving but it would be really nice!!:thumbup:

Attached Files:

2. iZaO Jnr Well Known Member Member

Good luck with breeding your rams! :):)

They can be tough to start but once they do they usually spawn quite often :) So eventually you'll get the chance to get it right...

I would recommend getting them into a seperate tank and doing more frequent water changes now that they're ready

3. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

Good luck! I really want to get a ram pair when I get a bigger tank!

4. orbelina Member Member

I absolutely adore them lol especially the female...don't know why I've gotten so attached it was my husband who wanted them lol....they are definitely my favourite fish :D

5. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

I had the same issue with my rams. I guess it's cause they're really pretty and they have cool personalities. Plus, they're pretty. And they aren't aggressive. And oh, did I mention that they're pretty?

6. orbelina Member Member

Lol yes they are really pretty...I love the fins on the males they look like little punks lol....that's why we called them Sid and Nancy!! :p
    I also love watching them swim and use the fins almost like air brakes...swim....stop....swim....stop lol.. I could watch them for hours
    In fact we have nicknamed the tank the new tv!! We sir and watch the fish instead of the tv these days...:D

7. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

The tanks the new TV, I love it. I hardly ever watch TV- just the occasional movie. I definitely spend more time in front of the tank.

8. orbelina Member Member

My husband was sat in front if it earlier watching the rams...I told him to shift he was blocking the tv!! Lol :p

9. mosaicguppy Well Known Member Member

lol, guess I'm not the only one obsessed. My girl is really funny and I love the blue spots on her face plus her pink tummy. She enjoys watching me just as much as I enjoy watching her so we're like best friends. :)