I'm not "hapipantz" !!!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL ... when I went to Fish Lore Gallery, instead of finding my gallery signed with my name, Isabella, I found it signed by someone named "Hapipantz" ... What is going on? LOL!

Here is the link to my gallery: , take a look at the name!

Also, many of the member's galleries are not signed at all on this page:

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
HMMM !  ??? And what a name: Happy Pants! Man .. lolololol ;D

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well "hapipantz", meet Mr. X! I just checked on mine and there I was Mr. X! I guess it is just the luck of the draw. Funny.....

Rose
LOL

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I too am Mr. X!

I've been working on integrating the photo gallery with the forum so that we can use the same user name/password for both. But in doing so, it messed up the existing member albums in the gallery. Sorry about that. I didn't want to delete the current photo albums in case it was the only copy for some folks. Going forward we will have to move over the photos from the old photo gallery account to your "new account" in the photo gallery, which is really just your current fishlore forum account username/password.

This is all in preparation for the future photo contests. Still working on the voting mechanism and will let ya know when it's ready.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Also - I don't know how it assigned "happipantz" to Isabella's album and "Mr.X" to other accounts.

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
LOL, never mind ... because I am beginning to like my new name ... Happy Pants ... LOL! This is hilarious! ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom