I'm not gone!

Dlondon95

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not gone! I've been really busy with school and band the last 2 months and haven't really had much time for Fishlore...

All tanks are still good for the most part. Haven't sold any fish for a while so I'll have to put up another b/s/t thread.

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Like you I was gone from FL for about three weeks. Wedding suddenly came up and didn't have time to clean the tank and the fiancee's, I mean Wife's tank.

But all done now.

Magoo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello I did notice I'd not seen you post for a while glad to hear your still about I know the feeling with the busyness I am rediculously busy at the moment but I am off work for two days yay so I get some quality time with my fishy babies

Dlondon95

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I wondered where you guys have been. haha.

The only thing that happened while I was gone was my 110g discus tank blew a seal and dumped about 90 gallons of water everywhere. All the fish are fine though. They've been put back in the 55g they used to be in. I hope to have the tank resealed again within a month or two.

Matt B

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I've always wanted to use the fish smack and I just blew a perfect oppourtunity!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom