I'm new to this form am seeing ideas

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by klilmisses, Jul 21, 2015.

1. k

klilmisses New Member Member

For my saltwater tank and have look at many people's video pic, recently I had a breeding pair of clowns and they kill ed off everything fish wise in my tank including themselves protecting there eggs. So now I find myself starting again. So I have enjoyed all the ideas.

2. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Hi and welcome to Fish Lore!!!! Good to have you here! :D I'm a freshwater gal, so you won't be seeing much saltwater advice from me. But LiterallyHydro is one of our saltwater guys, maybe he can help you with your tank if you need it! :)

3. AquaticBrandon

AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!
    This saltwater hobby is really fun. I just started a few months ago. Sorry to hear about your clownfish. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

4. LiterallyHydro

LiterallyHydro Well Known Member Member

What kind of tank do you have in mind? What size tank are you going with? I personally like SPS reefs and predator tanks.

5. OP
    OP
    k

I just enjoy talking and sharing new ideas and showing off my tank and thank you, yes I am going to get two New clown fish and try again next month

6. AquaticBrandon

AquaticBrandon Well Known Member Member

Nice! Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

7. Akili

Akili Valued Member Member

Welcome to Fishlore!!

8. OP
    OP
    k

Thank you uploadfromtaptalk1443650225547.jpg

9. OP
    OP
    k

Some new photos

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice