I’m new here

Gscribble

Hi! I’ve been reading posts for a while now, and finally decided to set up my own so I could ask questions about cycling my freshwater tank. I have a 15 gal hex tank with a male betta. For some reason, the cycle won’t complete. My LFS can’t figure out why either. I did have an ammonia and a nitrite spike. No nitrate though. I’m guessing I should start a new thread with my setup etc to ask about it? Anyway, I’m glad I finally joined, and I’ve been happy to follow plenty of advice I’ve already found on here!

betta06

welcome to fishlore!

Anixandria

Welcome!!

emmykenzie

Welcome to fishlore!!
could you give me some details about your pH, kH, & gH?
What do you use for water conditioner?
Does your LFS have some gravel or filter media they would be willing to give/sell you to help finish the process?

Dawn Michele

Welcome to Fishlore!!!

babyfish

Welcome, you will love it here.

aquachris

Welcome to fishlore! Glad to have you here... Hope you get some answers on the cycle... It is the foundation, and great to see your after it!

Gscribble

aquachris said:
Welcome to fishlore! Glad to have you here... Hope you get some answers on the cycle... It is the foundation, and great to see your after it!
Thanks! I think I’m just frustrated at how long it’s taking, and that I’ve had 2 ammonia spikes and at least 1 nitrite spike and still nothing. I feel bad for my fish!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom