Im Looking To See A General Public Intrest

Discussion in 'More Freshwater Aquarium Topics' started by phantom, Apr 18, 2018.

1. phantom

phantom Valued Member Member

hello I'm not selling anything just wondering about public demand for assorted platies and how many people are interested in assorted platys

2. penguin02

penguin02 Well Known Member Member

You've been making a lot of new threads in the past hour or so, and a lot of them are of similar topics. The mods are probably going to end up merging them.

To answer your question, I won't buy from people on Fishlore unless they're reputable. As for demand, the only things I'm looking for are cherry shrimp and some plants like anacharis and val.

3. MikeRad89

MikeRad89 Well Known Member Member

The interest would likely be non-existent. They're found everywhere and are produced by the millions and imported from southeast asia.

There are very few, if any, reasonably sized fish you can breed and make money unless you have a ton of time, a lot of money to start off, and clientele right off the bat.

4. JoeCamaro

JoeCamaro Well Known Member Member

I don't think it is a good idea. Those are not only easily available, they are cheap.

5. OP
    OP
    phantom

hello I know I have similar posts to this, but this ones a little different. what fish would you most likely buy or would want to buy on this forum just looking for a common answer(would like as many people to put their answers especially if its already included) thanks!!!

6. GrayGray4231

GrayGray4231 Well Known Member Member

7. david1978

david1978 Fishlore VIP Member

black neo shrimp.

8. scarface

scarface Fishlore VIP Member

Rosy Red or Fathead minnows.

9. OP
    OP
    phantom

for feeders?

10. 75g Discus Tank

75g Discus Tank Fishlore VIP Member

11. JoeCamaro

JoeCamaro Well Known Member Member

12. scarface

scarface Fishlore VIP Member

Yup.

13. JamieXPXP

JamieXPXP Well Known Member Member

Balloon mollies, pumpkin neo shrimp or short finned betta

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice