Im Looking To See A General Public Intrest

phantom

Valued Member
Reaction score
hello I'm not selling anything just wondering about public demand for assorted platies and how many people are interested in assorted platys

penguin02

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You've been making a lot of new threads in the past hour or so, and a lot of them are of similar topics. The mods are probably going to end up merging them.

To answer your question, I won't buy from people on Fishlore unless they're reputable. As for demand, the only things I'm looking for are cherry shrimp and some plants like anacharis and val.

MikeRad89

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
The interest would likely be non-existent. They're found everywhere and are produced by the millions and imported from southeast asia.

There are very few, if any, reasonably sized fish you can breed and make money unless you have a ton of time, a lot of money to start off, and clientele right off the bat.

phantom

Valued Member
Reaction score
hello I know I have similar posts to this, but this ones a little different. what fish would you most likely buy or would want to buy on this forum just looking for a common answer(would like as many people to put their answers especially if its already included) thanks!!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom