I'm going to the movies - any suggestions?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
We're going to the movies, but it doesn't seem like anything good is out. Any suggestions, or should I just go see Avatar again?

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't think there's anything really good out at the moment. Stay at home & watch a DVD with a good bottle of bourbon or scotch.

jerilovesfrogs

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
i vote stay home too and watch a dvd! i have no clue what is out really.....but i recommend renting gran torino with clint eastwood. it's on hbo too. that's really good. it's funny and sad. but def worth a viewing.

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I vote for Avatar 3D if you can still find it. I know it's being re-released to theaters in August.

We get a lot of Netflix movies. Some old, some new. I can highly recommend "Law Abiding Citizen".....

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'd say save yourself the money and don't go to clash of the titans

They took a whole lotta writers licence with the Greek Mythology and the fight scene's were decent but the movie not really worth the price of the popcorn

LyndaB

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Oh bummer, I had good hopes for that one.......

What about the new Robin Hood? Is that around yet?

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Saw Alice in Wonderland. Going to take the kids to How to Train Your Dragon this afternoon.

Alice
was good, but I like Tim Burton's work in general, and I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway.

How to Train Your Dragon was cute, but more violent than I expected. If I had known, I might not have taken my kids to see it (5 and 2)

Last edited:
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom