I'm going back to school!!!

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hey guys. Guess what? In less than a month I will be going back to school aka college! <3 So in this blog post I will be talking bout my days at college so this thread wont get locked. lol So yeah Tomorrow I'm going back to the school to take care of some thing because I am signing up for tutoring and I'm getting this what it's called a accommodation letter to y teachers so hey know that I'm getting extra help.

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you guys!! <3

I want to Major in Psychology and maybe Minor in Spanish because I know many job would like for you to learn another language now too.

mrHDpants

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Congratulations! That is really exciting news. And great choice with your major. Psychology rules!

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tehee Thank you.

Can't believe it will be a few weeks til I go back. I'm nervous though because it ha been a long time.

Nikita

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Psychology is a great major to get into! Good luck

I know quite a few people in the medical field that minored in another language actually. My doctor speaks fluent Spanish

mrHDpants

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Tehee Thank you.

Can't believe it will be a few weeks til I go back. I'm nervous though because it ha been a long time.
It's totally normal to be nervous. Just remember that everyone is, whether they graduated weeks ago or years ago.

konstargirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hi guys. I'm totally like my first few weeks of school now. Sorry that I haven't been posting. My computer wasn't working so I had to get it fix. Now it's working again.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom