Im geting another betta!!

leafgirl115

Valued Member
Reaction score
Aquarius is getting a new tank mate. As im geting a pair of bettas to breed. The new addition is going to be a black/copper betta, who should have been a HM. But he had a huge chunk taken out of his tail! His father is amazing! So im going for genetics.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Thats him. What do you think? He is a free betta so im happy

This is his father:
clear.gif

I’m also going to bet him and one or 2 spawn sisters to breed him with. I hope to get some HM out of him Lets hope my parents will let me get 3 new bettas.... officially they have only agreed to 1 new one....

Fraser breed them. Hes in Hamiltion

Attachments

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
It is indeed a very beautiful fish. The father is a very handsome fellow.

I do have one question. Did you realize that the breeding pair cannot be kept in the same tank together? They can only be kept together when the female is ready and the male has built a bubblenest and for that it takes a bit of preparing the fish. If they are just put in the same tank together I am afraid the male will seriously injure the female. There is also a lot of equipment involved in breeding bettas so perhaps it would be a good thing to do some research before you give it a try, unless you have done it before.

Rose

leafgirl115

Valued Member
Reaction score
Thanks divakeeks.
chickadee i have been talking to a lot of betta breeders And i have researched a lot. I have alredy picked my breeding method. I have a lot of the equipment redy but im not planing to breed them till October. So ill have more cash to spend incase i need more stuf.

And i do know i cant just put them in together

I alredy have a lot of homes lined up for the fry

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom