90 Gallon Tank I'm Considering A Bichir

Miyyaro

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
HI all! I have a 90 gallon that is slightly over stocked and just random and not cohesive. I love all my fish but I'm toying with idea of switching it up. I've posted a picture if my current stock and my idea. Think it would work with a Senegal Bichir? Thanks!
20190515_163233.jpg

Jason Tanner

Reaction score
I like it. With a tank that large you could certainly fit that many fish with proper care. Just make sure you have pleco-hiding places and a little something for every species depending on their needs.

OP
Miyyaro

Miyyaro

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Jason Tanner said:
I like it. With a tank that large you could certainly fit that many fish with proper care. Just make sure you have pleco-hiding places and a little something for every species depending on their needs.
Thanks for your input! I haven't fully decided if this is the route I'm going to take or not. Only because I would need to rehome a bunch of my fish I've had for a long time!

Jason Tanner

Reaction score
Understandable. Never an easy thing. Out of curiosity, do you have a wide selection of fish near you that you could stock with?

Jason Tanner

Reaction score
Miyyaro said:
I do yes! I have an excellent LFS.
I would consider looking at TheKingOfDiy's channel if you haven't already. He has some amazing stocking ideas that you could replicate on a slightly smaller scale.

OP
Miyyaro

Miyyaro

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I do follow him. That's one of the reasons I want a more species oriented aquarium. Excellent advice!

New Threads