I'm Chrissy

Chrissy

Reaction score
I posted to the forum a while ago. My topic was "Bruce Lee is dead" in the beginner's fish forum. My tank size is a 30 gallon long. Freshwater. I began it in March. I've had the same 8 tiger barbs in it since March. I clean my tank twice a week. And I change the filter when I'm supposed to. When I purchased my pleco I had a whole lot of algae in my tank. He lived for about a month and seemed pretty content and then died mysteriously. I am happy to finally be a part of a forum so that I can learn some more things.
Thanks'
Chrissy

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Chrissy! Welcome to FishLore! It's great to have you with us! I'm so sorry about losing your fish! If you haven't already, please click on the sticky in the beginner's forum called "FishLore Articles for Beginners". It has a lot of good information, especially about cycling. As you get more used to keeping fish, and learn some of the tricks, you will enjoy your hobby even more! First tip, don't change your filter often! If you have a hang on back (HOB) filter, change your media only when it starts falling apart or the water won't run through it anymore! When the flow gets sluggish, just swish it in some old tank water to get the brown gunk off!

Hope you enjoy it here, and I hope you post often!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom