Im Back, Help Me stock >.<

Brut

Reaction score
Hey all im back to the fish world after cylcing my 55 gallon tank again. I currently have nothing in my tank and the levels are right. I was looking into a semi or agressive set up and was wondering if you know any thing that could point me in the right direction. i was thinking about get a blood parrot? anything wrong with that. I;d love some suggestions. ;D

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
There's a lot of choices, though I don't know about the blood parrot. A quick google wiill bring you up info on them and on any other fish you might like. RESEARCH before you buy a fish though.

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
ooo get a discus cichild..lol i donno..but these guys i think r really cool for freshwater fish im obsessed with them now..look at em
12.jpg

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
There not for beginners, they are really picky about the water quality, would not suggest them.

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Discus are high maintenance and expensive to buy. If you choose discus, please do your research so you know what is required to keep them healthy. If you are looking for semi to very aggressive fish, I would suggest something in the cichlid family (not all cichlids are aggressive). Here's a link with cookie cutter set ups :

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom