Im a new member

domino1055

Hello im a new member. I have a 20 gallon tank with one betta, 7 neon tetras, 1 snail and 2 amino shrimp. I am trying to aqua scape I like watching the videos on you tube. my 20 gallon is my introduction to aquascaping.

Leeman75

domino1055 said:
Hello im a new member. I have a 20 gallon tank with one betta, 7 neon tetras, 1 snail and 2 amino shrimp. I am trying to aqua scape I like watching the videos on you tube. my 20 gallon is my introduction to aquascaping.
Welcome to Fishlore!! I have been trying to learn aquascaping for a while. I'm not sure that I have the touch....but I keep trying!! Would love to see pictures of your tank and fish!!

domino1055

ill try to take some and post them. I am worried about my betta fish. I have been trying to treat him for fin rot and I noticed today he has lost some scales. he is eating and swimming fine. no white spots I have been putting Seachem stress guard in the water. what could this be?
Leeman75 said:
Welcome to Fishlore!! I have been trying to learn aquascaping for a while. I'm not sure that I have the touch....but I keep trying!! Would love to see pictures of your tank and fish!!

PurpleReign19

domino1055 said:
Welcome!

domino1055

tempImageGwTJO7.png

tempImageGpr477.png
this was when the tank was first put together. I have changed it a little since then. I changed the filter , and added more plants.

JettsPapa

domino1055 said:
ill try to take some and post them. I am worried about my betta fish. I have been trying to treat him for fin rot and I noticed today he has lost some scales. he is eating and swimming fine. no white spots I have been putting Seachem stress guard in the water. what could this be?
What's your water change schedule (amount and frequency)?

JLAquatics

domino1055 said:
Welcome to Fishlore! You are in good hands now with expert and friendly advice from hobbyists with years of experience. I agree with JettsPapa, what is your water change schedule for the tank in question? Clean water is one of the best things you can do to ensure having healthy fish.

Latest threads

Top Bottom