Im a new member I have a 20 gallon Tall and a 20 gallon long

Urithmic

How do I post
I have a 20 gallon tall after graval vacuuming I've been dealing with a non stop amonia spike I've lost 2 fish. I have been doing 50% water changes I stopped feeding going on my 5th day tomorrow and still have amonia help!

BigManAquatics

Guess i better ask, is the tank cycled? Also, how many fish in there?

StarGirl

How long has the tank been running?

ProudPapa

Welcome to the forum. My best advice is to keep doing water changes as needed to keep the combined ammonia and nitrites below 1.0 ppm.

Urithmic

Update both my tanks finished their mini cycle and now have zero amonia thank you everyone for all your advice
Does anyone know if their is a tank divider for a 37 gallon tank?

Fishfriendkeeper

Update both my tanks finished their mini cycle and now have zero amonia thank you everyone for all your advice
Does anyone know if their is a tank divider for a 37 gallon tank?
Welcome to fishlore. It’s great that your ammonia is 0, but keep doing tests daily to make sure it doesn’t spike back up again, for a week or so. You also might want to check nitrite, as it could be high from so much ammonia.

I think we’d need your tank dimensions in order to answer your question. All tanks can be different and while most are the same, you never know. Or dimensions could help because the divider could be labeled for a different tank, but fit your dimensions. Why do you need a tank divider though?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GlennO
Replies
Views
ETNsilverstar

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom