I'll sketch your fish!

Cowardlyslimeball

Hi everybody!
I need to draw.. post an interesting picture of your fish! Any fish! I like side profile, but weird angles are really fun. I'll draw graphite sketches, but no guarantees on how good they'll be, I haven't been practicing very much! Hopefully Ill get enough to keep busy!
(If you have fancy goldfish or bettas, I would especially love to draw them, they're my favorite! )

AggressiveAquatics

Choose which one you want to draw ( the side pic is the only side pic I have because he is so active and won’t sit still he is much healthier now and that pic was 2 days after I got him)

wateriswet

You don't have to do any of these and please ignore the algae. My gourami does this weird thing where she tries to hug the goldfish with her pectoral fins even though he is way bigger than her. I thought the (false?)julii corydora might look good in charcoal since they're already black and white or the kuhli loach with the cholla skelton might be fun.

BettaBlue275

The two pics of the panda are the best picks I could get of her because she so active but there funny because my homey gourami is always hiding in the background lol. I throw in the pick of the betta because you asked for some. Sorry about the not that great shot of him he was my first fish and that’s the only photo I have of him. Hope they inspire you.

FishFor2018

I’ve got two bettas but my one won’t still still for a photo very well lol. Graphite sketches seem very cool to me so hopefully these will help you with your drawing! I added a few with different angles of them

BettaBlue275

I found this other photo with my two Cory’s together on my phone hope it’s fun to draw

Cowardlyslimeball

These are all great pictures, I'll get started!
Last night I drew my betta, and threw in some colored pencil. This is how It turned out!

BettaBlue275

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Last night I drew my betta, and threw in some colored pencil. This is how It turned out!
Wow that looks great and your beta must be beautiful

lucky123

Here’s Bubbles my betta fish! If you could draw him, that would be great! Thanks!

Cowardlyslimeball

BettaBlue275 said:
I found this other photo with my two Cory’s together on my phone hope it’s fun to draw
I just finished your sketch! The Cory's are so cute! I tried to capture that!

FishFor2018

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Cowardlyslimeball said:
Wow! I love your drawings they are super good!! And very cute!!

Cowardlyslimeball

AggressiveAquatics said:
Choose which one you want to draw ( the side pic is the only side pic I have because he is so active and won’t sit still he is much healthier now and that pic was 2 days after I got him)
Here's your flowerhorn! Sorry it looks like he's got lipstick on haha

BettaBlue275

Cowardlyslimeball said:
That looks amazing you really did capture there cuteness! Do you mind if I take a screenshot of the photo I’d love to make it my background.

Cowardlyslimeball

BettaBlue275 said:
That looks amazing you really did capture there cuteness! Do you mind if I take a screenshot of the photo I’d love to make it my background.
Sure, you can use it for anything! I'm glad you like it!

AggressiveAquatics

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Here's your flowerhorn! Sorry it looks like he's got lipstick on haha
Cowardlyslimeball said:
Sure, you can use it for anything! I'm glad you like it!
I love it! Better than anything I could make

NoahLikesFish

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Hi everybody!
I need to draw.. post an interesting picture of your fish! Any fish! I like side profile, but weird angles are really fun. I'll draw graphite sketches, but no guarantees on how good they'll be, I haven't been practicing very much! Hopefully Ill get enough to keep busy!
(If you have fancy goldfish or bettas, I would especially love to draw them, they're my favorite! )

sav023

Howdy! Here's my betta

Cowardlyslimeball

FishFor2018 said:
I’ve got two bettas but my one won’t still still for a photo very well lol. Graphite sketches seem very cool to me so hopefully these will help you with your drawing! I added a few with different angles of them
Here is one of you bettas!

Cowardlyslimeball

lucky123 said:
Here’s Bubbles my betta fish! If you could draw him, that would be great! Thanks!
I drew Bubbles, I love his coloring!

lucky123

Cowardlyslimeball said:
I drew Bubbles, I love his coloring!
Aww thanks so much!! It’s amazing

faydout

My big dumb oaf (but he's so pretty).

Cowardlyslimeball

wateriswet said:
You don't have to do any of these and please ignore the algae. My gourami does this weird thing where she tries to hug the goldfish with her pectoral fins even though he is way bigger than her. I thought the (false?)julii corydora might look good in charcoal since they're already black and white or the kuhli loach with the cholla skelton might be fun.
Here is your gourami and your goldfish, so cute that she does that!!

KribensisLover1

My Kribensis male, Elvis!

wateriswet

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Here is your gourami and your goldfish, so cute that she does that!!
That looks fantastic! You really captured them well. I love it! I'm going to print this out and put it on the wall by my tank

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom