IIIIIIMMMMMMMM BAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!! Hi Everyone!

kerryve

HI there guys!!!

Its been a long time since ive visited you guys! I'm sitting in the middle of nowhere, with my laptop on my lap connected to my cell phone! first look at the updated site shows that Mikes been busy! Looks great!!! lots of new fish species since june when I went on maternity leave!!!

Look forward to chatting!
kerry

Butterfly

Welcome back!! Glad you thought to visit us while you are sitting in the middle of nowhere
Carol

Isabella

Hey ... good to see you I wish I could sit in the middle of nowhere right now! Away from all civilization ... lol Just to get away, for a little while, from all of this crazy and fast-paced city life, and have some peace of mind, ya know

atmmachine816

Welcome back

chickadee

Yes WELCOME BACK and CONGRATULATIONS on the new little one. I wish I was in a nice quiet life right now. It seems like I am alone but everything is crazy here.

Rose

Gwenz

Welcome back!!

Gwenz 

Jmarcus

Welcome back

kerryve

Thanks everyone, thanks gwenz! that was great, I'm back for good now, had a little relaxation in the bush in Kruger National Park in a Game lodge in northern South Africa. It was great!
Little one is 5 months old alread, wow time flies, and fish are all doing well! no fatalities means no funerals I hate fish funerals! see ya!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom