If You're A TV Junkie.. Here's The Bad News!

Richard
  1. "House," with six episodes will air through November, with the last few airing in January.
  2. "Samantha Who?" has eight episodes in the can.
  3. "CSI," "NCIS," "Criminal Minds," "Without a Trace" and "Cold Case" each have three to six more episodes.
  4. "How I Met Your Mother," "The Big Bang Theory," "Two And a Half Men," "Rules of Engagement" will run out by the end of November.
  5. "Ugly Betty," "Pushing Daisies" and "Grey's Anatomy" each have four episodes.
  6. "Desperate Housewives" will run out of new episodes on December 2.
  7. The final new episode of "Heroes" airs December 3.
  8. "The Office" moves into reruns after next week.
  9. The planned January return of Fox's "24" has been postponed indefinitely.
.. unless the screenwriters strike ends really really soon!

Allie
"CSI," "Criminal Minds," "Without a Trace" and "Cold Case" each have three to six more episodes.

These are the only ones I watch regularly...thanks for news.

COBettaCouple
well, the only show on that list that we like is Heroes, and we'd get a cliff-hanger type episode to end things anyways, so no biggie to us... we have sports and lots of DVDs for when we have time for the TV.

armadillo
No, not Heroes. NOT HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Did I mention I loved that series? :;hurryb :;hurryb :;hurryb

COBettaCouple
lol.. do you like Heroes, btw?

No, not Heroes. NOT HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Did I mention I loved that series? :;hurryb :;hurryb :;hurryb

Tom
It doesn't matter, I only watch CSI out of all of those.
Tom

MagpieTear
I have a five year old at home, if it's not on Nick or Animal Planet, I usually don't get to see it anyhow... So no big loss to me if they stay out on strike for several months.

mlinden84
I have a five year old at home, if it's not on Nick or Animal Planet, I usually don't get to see it anyhow... So no big loss to me if they stay out on strike for several months.

Hehe, I know how that is! I've got a 3 year old!

Although I do try to catch a show or two in the evening.
I don't know what I'll do without my Grey's Anatomy!! (watch the seasons I have on dvd I guess...)

MagpieTear
...Although I do try to catch a show or two in the evening.
I haven't seen the other side of 9:30 pm in years... I get up for work at 3:30 AM, start around 5 AM. So Night time tv is lost on me. If the Penguins make the NHL Playoffs, I'll try to stay up late to watch the game, otherwise, I'm off to slumberland.

armadillo
's alright, I guess...

You're kidding? I LOVE it. Love love love love love it. That Indian doctor is soooooo handsome (ooops, I mean I love the excellent plotline and subtle character analysis ).

lol.. do you like Heroes, btw?

COBettaCouple
lol.. yea, but he's not the brighest bulb in the sign.. first he helps Sylar, now he's helping The Company.. doesn't he watch the show?!

's alright, I guess...

You're kidding? I LOVE it. Love love love love love it. That Indian doctor is soooooo handsome (ooops, I mean I love the excellent plotline and subtle character analysis ).

Richard
He's actually pretending to work with the company to bring it down with the help of the telepathic cop and the cheerleader's dad.. but you're right about him not being the sharpest tool in the shed.. in fact I can't think of any of the characters who show much in the way of intelligence except maybe the little boy who can manipulate electronics and Sylar( who BTW will be Spock in the next Trek movie!)

COBettaCouple
it sounds like you're a few episodes behind there so I won't say anymore and spoil the episodes you've not seen yet. im

He's actually pretending to work with the company to bring it down with the help of the telepathic cop and the cheerleader's dad.. but you're right about him not being the sharpest tool in the shed.. in fact I can't think of any of the characters who show much in the way of intelligence except maybe the little boy who can manipulate electronics and Sylar( who BTW will be Spock in the next Trek movie!)

Richard
Oh great!!.. I did miss the last three episodes or so.. I started watching last Monday's episode and found myself 'LOST' (get it?.. get it? .. that right there is a cleverly inserted plug on my other fave show, which because ABC is apparently run by several crack-heads in suits, won't be back on till Feb. '08!).. anyways getting back to 'Heroes', I decided to buy this season when it comes out on dvd.

COBettaCouple
oh yea.. TONS happened the last 3 episodes.. 3 more & that's all for Heroes.

Top Bottom