If you had experience...

inuyasha_lover_21

To keep saltwater or freshwater what would you pic?

For me saltwater. I love the different colors of fish

Neville

hI inuyasha,

I wish I had a saltwater aquarium but marine fish species r very rare in my city though it is situated near Bay of Bengal, i'm from chittagong, Bangladesh. few people import them from abroad. what kind of fish species do u have in collection?

inuyasha_lover_21

hey neville,

So far I have an anemone. Then I am getting a clownfish in a few days.

tan.b

I think you know my answer to this one!!! def Saltwater fish!!! one day.......... !!! i've been reading your blog today......fish must be coming soon!! its the longest 2 weeks in history!!!! the new lights do look brighter than before in your sw tank. any creatures emerged from the rock yet?
Tan

inuyasha_lover_21

Not yet but I hope soon.

tan.b

inuyasha_lover_21 said:
Not yet but I hope soon.
fingers crossed then!!

Tom

I'm stuck between the two. Only if there was no difference between the two than life would be so much easier. I would Saltwater for color but than Freshwater for simplicity and money.
Tom

tan.b

Tom said:
I'm stuck between the two. Only if there was no difference between the two than life would be so much easier. I would Saltwater for color but than Freshwater for simplicity and money.
Tom
exactly!
Tan

sgould

I'd love to have a sw, but it's not in the cards for awhile. Poor little buggers wouldn't stand a chance with me in charge of 'em!

tan.b

sgould said:
I'd love to have a sw, but it's not in the cards for awhile.  Poor little buggers wouldn't stand a chance with me in charge of 'em!
that's my concern too! i'm surprised my Freshwater fish are still alive to be honest!!
Tan

Jmarcus

Have new 55 gal tank that I received as a gift from my daughter, was planning on setting up as salt water. After some research and a new friend, I acquired a 29 gal reef tank that has not been running in a few years but has all the parts and pieces I have been cleaning and checking equipment. Hope to have it up and running in the next few months. More research needed but I think S/W is going to real cool 8)

inuyasha_lover_21

I have a 30 gal Saltwater tank. I am going to recommend a book to you. Its called "saltwater aquariums for dummies". Very basic book. I read that about 5 times then set my tank up. I know if I can set up a Saltwater tank anybody could. Just go slow with it.

wolfman21

Feeshwater. Easier to take care of and can get beautiful fish and lots of species. I just love it!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom