Experience
More than 10 years

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hi inuyasha,

i wish i had a saltwater aquarium but marine fish species r very rare in my city though it is situated near Bay of Bengal, i'm from chittagong, Bangladesh. few people import them from abroad. what kind of fish species do u have in collection?

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hey neville,

So far I have an anemone. Then i am getting a clownfish in a few days.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i think you know my answer to this one!!! def Saltwater fish!!! one day.......... !!! i've been reading your blog today......fish must be coming soon!! its the longest 2 weeks in history!!!! the new lights do look brighter than before in your Saltwater tank. any creatures emerged from the rock yet?
Tan

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Not yet but I hope soon.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
inuyasha_lover_21 said:
Not yet but I hope soon.
fingers crossed then!!

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm stuck between the two. Only if there was no difference between the two than life would be so much easier. I would Saltwater for color but than Freshwater for simplicity and money.
Tom

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Tom said:
I'm stuck between the two. Only if there was no difference between the two than life would be so much easier. I would Saltwater for color but than Freshwater for simplicity and money.
Tom
exactly!
Tan

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I'd love to have a Saltwater, but it's not in the cards for awhile. Poor little buggers wouldn't stand a chance with me in charge of 'em!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
sgould said:
I'd love to have a Saltwater, but it's not in the cards for awhile.  Poor little buggers wouldn't stand a chance with me in charge of 'em!
thats my concern too! i'm surprised my Freshwater fish are still alive to be honest!!
Tan

Jmarcus

Valued Member
Reaction score
Have new 55 gal tank that I received as a gift from my daughter, was planning on setting up as salt water. After some research and a new friend, I acquired a 29 gal reef tank that has not been running in a few years but has all the parts and pieces I have been cleaning and checking equipment. Hope to have it up and running in the next few months. More research needed but I think S/W is going to real cool 8)

inuyasha_lover_21

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have a 30 gal Saltwater tank. I am going to recommend a book to you. Its called "saltwater aquariums for dummies". Very basic book. I read that about 5 times then set my tank up. I know if I can set up a Saltwater tank anybody could. Just go slow with it.

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
Feeshwater. Easier to take care of and can get beautiful fish and lots of species. I just love it!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom