Ideas On Stocking 120 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by pibbles101, Apr 17, 2018.

1. p

pibbles101 New Member Member

Hello, I am currently setting up my 120 g tank. It's going to be planted.
    I am adopting my friends 2 small angelfish an 2 rainbow sharks. That have been living in a small tank for over a year together, I am looking for ideas on what other fish I can put in with them ? I am hoping to get a few more angelfish too

2. j

jaymethy Valued Member Member

With a tank that size, neither of those fish particularly limit your stocking options...

Do you have an idea what direction you want to go?

3. OP
    OP
    p

pibbles101 New Member Member

I definitely want to add more angelfish. Maybe a schooling fish that won't get to big. Also something for the bottom of the tank that won't destroy love plants.

4. j

jaymethy Valued Member Member

You could go with a massive shoal of tetras. Like 20+, watching them shoal around the tank would be super impressive.

5. B

Becknewt24 Valued Member Member

Make sure the tetras are big enough so they won't get eaten by the angels. Bottom feeders I think Kuhli loaches would do well. Not sure if they're temperature compatible though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice