Ideal Sandwich Ingredients?

CatfishGuy
I personally love anything that has melted muenster cheese and salami, roast beef, or turkey. any other ingredient doesn't really matter other than ketchup, mustard, olives, peppers, and things in that sense.

Advertisement
goldface
Pastrami, pastrami, pastrami!

CanadianFishFan
Bread.................... And pickles, the end.

Advertisement
Dch48
Chicken Parmesan with a good sauce. Or just hard salami and yellow mustard on a Kaiser roll. Cold meatloaf with ketchup is good too. Or a good Rueben which has to be made with good corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and thousand island dressing

Fashooga
Uh meat candy...aka BACON.

Advertisement
Dch48
Uh meat candy...aka BACON.
Ahh yes. A good old BLT on white toast with a generous amount of mayo. A little black pepper too.

Abby565
Bread. Maybe some butter or jam haha. I hate regular sandwiches!

goldface
Demeter
Love me a good tuna fish sandwich. Drain the tuna, mix it with some miracle whip and garlic salt. Grab the bread, some lettuce, slice of cheese, plenty of dill pickle and its lunch time.

Not a fan of warm sandwiches, that's a no go for me unless it's a burger or sloppy joe.

CatfishGuy
Crawfish Po’boys.
There's this place in Galveston island, Texas that makes the best catfish po' boys, but I forgot the name.

Aquilist
I personally despise sandwiches. However, the only thing I can stomach (and may actually like but would never admit it.) is tuna and cucumber. With mayo.

Ew.

goldface
There's this place in Galveston island, Texas that makes the best catfish po' boys, but I forgot the name.
I used to live there back in 2012. I don’t recall any po’boy places, but it’s been a while.

smee82
steak, bacon, cheese, egg, onion, lettuce, beetroot, bbq sauce and 老干妈 lao ga ma (chinese chillI sauce).

Discus-Tang
I love a generous dollop of nutella on bread haha

Aquilist
I love a generous dollop of nutella on bread :yum:
Ooh definitely! Forgot about hazelnut spreads. Maybe I like sandwiches a bit more than I thought.

david1978
Bettas with mayo on pumpernickel bread.

KiwiEnthusiast
Meat, salad and pickle/relish, or a ham, cheese and pineapple toasted sandwich!

Discus-Tang
Meat, salad and pickle/relish, or a ham, cheese and pineapple toasted sandwich!
Ham & pineapple? Grrrr

KiwiEnthusiast
Discus-Tang
Aquilist
david1978
FaithfulNinja22
The cories are probably better tasting but they are too hard to catch.
Hahaha that was funny! Went well with my morning coffee

Smalltownfishfriend
Bacon , lettuce tomatoes onions Mayo on toast!!!! The best!!!

midna
banh mi, french dips and meatball subs are my faves. if i'm being simple and making my own sammich, I use turkey meat and extra sharp cheddar cheese. I tend to just eat meat and cheese though and skip out on the bread bc carbs. used to use flatbread or pita. (I really love stuff like pastrami or roast beef but if i'm trying to be healthy...) oh gosh, I love me some arby's classic roast beef sandwiches too lol. I don't like lettuce (usually), tomato, onion mustard, mayo on my sandwiches.

Alexolotl
Salami and provolone on standard white bread or a sub roll. Nothing better IMO.

goldface
banh mi, french dips and meatball subs are my faves. if i'm being simple and making my own sammich, I use turkey meat and extra sharp cheddar cheese. I tend to just eat meat and cheese though and skip out on the bread bc carbs. used to use flatbread or pita. (I really love stuff like pastrami or roast beef but if i'm trying to be healthy...) oh gosh, I love me some arby's classic roast beef sandwiches too lol. I don't like lettuce (usually), tomato, onion mustard, mayo on my sandwiches.
Bahn mI with sirrachha sauce. I love it.

ValerieAdams
Turkey, bacon, lettuce, mayo. Maybe some ham on there too. MMMMM I'm starving. That or pizza subs are my favorite

Fashooga
Ahh yes. A good old BLT on white toast with a generous amount of mayo. A little black pepper too.

B-Bacon
L-Lots of Bacon
T-Tons of bacon

midna
Bahn mI with sirrachha sauce. I love it.

my favourite banh mI is from a vietnamese food truck in my city. they've got sriracha mayo and cilantro sauce sitting out that you can squeeze on there as much as you'd like. yummm. they have amazing rice bowls too. i'm crying just thinking about it... it's been too long. I might have to suck it up and go to an anime convention later this month just to get it lol Ugh

King o´ Angelfish
Spaghetti?

Sarah73
The cories are probably better tasting but they are too hard to catch.
I ate some of my baby plecos! Yummy protein.

King o´ Angelfish
I ate some of my baby plecos! Yummy protein.
Fried, baked, boiled, or raw?

chromedome52
Miracle Whip, NEVER mayo, hard salami, thin sliced turkey, cheddar cheese (sharp preferred), on a wheat delI sub bun. Dill pickles on the side.

sipec
Havarti, hot sauce, and vegetarian corned beef

ValerieAdams
Miracle Whip, NEVER mayo, hard salami, thin sliced turkey, cheddar cheese (sharp preferred), on a wheat delI sub bun. Dill pickles on the side.
Miracle Whip should actually be called Devil Whip because it's nasty.

Side note: Sandwiches on bagels are THE BEST

Sarah73
I hate cheese wizz. Anyone else? Disgusting chemicals!

ValerieAdams
I hate cheese wizz. Anyone else? Disgusting chemicals!
I hate most over processed cheese. The american cheese singles, nasty. Cheese sticks, nasty.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
el337
Replies
Views
Tonia
Replies
Views
lojack
Replies
Views