Ideal Partners

  • Thread starter

Bettaeverything

Valued Member
Messages
55
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Experience
Just started

ILLBETHEJUDGE

Valued Member
Messages
100
Reaction score
13
Points
103
Experience
5 to 10 years
definitely. But remember tetras and rasboras need a school of at least six.
 

varmint

Well Known Member
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
372
Points
98
Experience
3 years
Yep, go for it. I would use Amano shrimp instead of Ghost shrimp. Just a thought.
 
  • Thread starter

Bettaeverything

Valued Member
Messages
55
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Experience
Just started
ILLBETHEJUDGE said:
definitely. But remember tetras and rasboras need a school of at least six.
thanks! as long as it not overcrowded then i'm okay.

varmint said:
Yep, go for it. I would use Amano shrimp instead of Ghost shrimp. Just a thought.
sweet! i will look more into amano shrimp.
 

Abby565

Valued Member
Messages
441
Reaction score
206
Points
38
Experience
4 years
What species of rasbora?
 
  • Thread starter

Bettaeverything

Valued Member
Messages
55
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Experience
Just started

Abby565

Valued Member
Messages
441
Reaction score
206
Points
38
Experience
4 years
How about this for numbers?
If it is a 20 gallon long:
12-14x Ember Tetra
8-10x Harlequin Rasbora
5-10x Amano Shrimp
Snails

20 gallon High:
18x Ember Tetra Or 14x Harlequin Rasbora
5-10x Amano Shrimp
Snails
 
  • Thread starter

Bettaeverything

Valued Member
Messages
55
Reaction score
6
Points
18
Experience
Just started
Abby565 said:
How about this for numbers?
If it is a 20 gallon long:
12-14x Ember Tetra
8-10x Harlequin Rasbora
5-10x Amano Shrimp
Snails

20 gallon High:
18x Ember Tetra Or 14x Harlequin Rasbora
5-10x Amano Shrimp
Snails
Thank you so much for the numbers!
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom