Id Vs Id

abhinavsuman77

Feeding frenzy
Screenshot_2018-10-13-16-32-34.jpg

smee82

That doesn't look good. What do you have in there and how big is it.

Dave125g

coralbandit said:
We think alike ! How politically correct !
Lol I didn't want to be mean or critical. Just figured that was a good way to start a stocking conversation.

coralbandit

Dave125g said:
Lol I didn't want to be mean or critical. Just figured that was a good way to start a stocking conversation.
Correct again . It would appear the OP has great potential as a fish keeper since managing what many think is un manageable. With a little insight and guidance I can see this keeper being excellent at it . Sometimes " I didn't know " really does count !? We all have not kept fish for decades needs to be remembered .

Dave125g

coralbandit said:
Correct again . It would appear the OP has great potential as a fish keeper since managing what many think is un manageable. With a little insight and guidance I can see this keeper being excellent at it . Sometimes " I didn't know " really does count !? We all have not kept fish for decades needs to be remembered .
Very true. I'm all about encouraging the hobby, and not discouraging newbies. That's also why I explain difficult things as simply as I can. Cycling, plants, lighting, CO2 etc.

abhinavsuman77

Dave125g said:
Wow. Goldfish with an angel fish? Quite the combo. Are those iridescent sharks?
Yeah, they are Iridescent sharks

yukondog

What size tank?

Dave125g

abhinavsuman77 said:
Yeah, they are Iridescent sharks
I love those guys. Wish I had a big enough tank for them.

abhinavsuman77

Dave125g said:
I love those guys. Wish I had a big enough tank for them.
I'll upgrade to bigger tank soon.

PonzLL

watching this thead

Latest threads

Top Bottom