Id Problem. Funny

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Invertebrates' started by 2211Nighthawk, Dec 26, 2017.

1. 2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

So I think my ropefish is having an identity crisis. He never has gotten the memo he ain’t a loach. :D

B0431EF2-1F7A-4B6D-85DF-3C08364DC003.jpeg

What are your guys’ identity crises?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
  2. 75g Discus Tank

75g Discus TankFishlore VIPMember

One of my rummynose Tetras thought that he was a cardinal for about a month!

3. Mike1995

Mike1995Well Known MemberMember

i have a tank with 3 geophagus and one firemouth. Ever since i put them together the FM thinks she's a geo. Swims with them, eats with them, sleeps at night in the same spots, she even sifts sand the exact same way as the geos.
    at one point i rehomed and restocked this tank, all except these four fish because they are just inseparable :p

4. Brandon_KrenekValued MemberMember

My glass catfish thought he was a Buenos Aries Tetra until he died. He would school with them and everything. He even joined in the feeding frenzy!

5. scohen

scohenValued MemberMember

6. 75g Discus Tank

75g Discus TankFishlore VIPMember

Huh? What do you mean by that?

7. Quiche

QuicheValued MemberMember

My platy fry thinks that he's a cherry barb. He always tries to hang out with my two male cherry barbs, but they ignore him :(

8. sthompieNew MemberMember

We have a yellow platy fry hanging with our gold minnows!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice