Ich X To Treat Protozoan Disease And Medicine For Internal Parasites

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
It says on the bottle what it treats. Treats basically all protozoas. HITH is a parasite. Flashing could be from different reasons. Gill flukes, high nitrates, fish trying to scratch off something irritating it.

Stringy white poop doesn’t always mean internal parasite. Usually means the fish is stressed or hasn’t eaten IMO. Start treating with API general cure. Has both metronidazole and praziquantel, treats for internal and external parasites. Follow the instructions on the box.

abarb

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
All my fish are eating. I don't know if they're are stressed (besides gourami and bolivian ram colors- they are normal color). Nitrate is 10-20. One swordtail has clamped fins but it might be from another swordtail and platy chasing it. I will order some general cure today.

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
All my fish are eating. I don't know if they're are stressed (besides gourami and bolivian ram colors- they are normal color). Nitrate is 10-20. One swordtail has clamped fins but it might be from another swordtail and platy chasing it. I will order some general cure today.
Can you post pictures of them? Do you notice any sunken stomachs?

abarb

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Can you post pictures of them? Do you notice any sunken stomachs?
All of my fish? I don’t see any sunken stomachs. Here’s a few pictures. I will get other ones soon.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom