Ich in Quarantine tank

jamd23

I've been battling ich in my quarantine tank going on 3 weeks. In my tank I have 6 black neon tetras, 1 guppy, and 1 dwarf gourami. My question is the guppy and the tetras had ich and beat it, but my gourami has it bad. Can I move the guppy and the tetras to the main tank and aggressively fight the ich on the gourami, or is it best to leave them all in quarantine until the gourami beats it? I'm using ICH-X currently. Thanks everyone!

Freshfishguy

I've been battling ich in my quarantine tank going on 3 weeks. In my tank I have 6 black neon tetras, 1 guppy, and 1 dwarf gourami. My question is the guppy and the tetras had ich and beat it, but my gourami has it bad. Can I move the guppy and the tetras to the main tank and aggressively fight the ich on the gourami, or is it best to leave them all in quarantine until the gourami beats it? I'm using ICH-X currently. Thanks everyone!
How long have the guppy and tetra been ich free? I think if they have been ich free for a full week, then it would be okay to move them back to the main tank.

Upvote 0

jamd23

They've been ich free for a week and a half. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Olivia Janae
Replies
Views
awilkinson871
  • Question
Replies
Views
Broggy