I will draw your fish!

Patriotthebetta

Member
I know that other people have done this but I thought it was a good Idea! I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people doing this, but I thought it would be fun. If you would like me to draw your fish, plz tell me and attach a picture of your fish. I have already drawn a picture of my fish to give you an example of what it looks like. sorry the second picture is so small.
 

SnookusFish

Member
Looks good! Have fun with this one:
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
Thanks! I'll try
 

AquaticQueen

Member
Wow, you're pretty good at that.
Wanna try these?

 

aWildGarbageCan

Member
That's so cool!! Drawing fish is super fun and your drawing of your betta is gorgeous!
If any one of my fishies catch your attention/inspiration to draw, here are some pics!
 

fish47

Member
here are some of my betta too he does have a tumor that you can see can see and if you included that id appreciate it
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
I will start working right away on all of your fish, It may take a wile because It takes a few hours to draw them.
 

LadfromLondon

Member
Your work’s amazing! I hope you have some fun with this
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
SnookusFish your fish is done! I hope you like it, Idk if the colors are quite right, but I tried my best. I hope you like it!
 

SnookusFish

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
SnookusFish your fish is done! I hope you like it, Idk if the colors are quite right, but I tried my best. I hope you like it!
Thanks! Great job
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
AquaticQueen said:
Wow, you're pretty good at that.
Wanna try these?

Is it ok if I do just one?
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
aWildGarbageCan said:
That's so cool!! Drawing fish is super fun and your drawing of your betta is gorgeous!
If any one of my fishies catch your attention/inspiration to draw, here are some pics!
Is it possible if you could post a pic of the calico fish that is kind of like the first one but including a tail? If you cant thats fine
 

littleduckphotos

Member
Our bettas, Misty and Captain America, and our angelfish, Sugar, eating out of my wife's hand. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
 

AquaticQueen

Member
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
AquaticQueen your fish is done! I hope you like it.
 

AquaticQueen

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
AquaticQueen your fish is done! I hope you like it.
Wow, thank you! You did a really good job!
 

StaceyMae

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
I know that other people have done this but I thought it was a good Idea! I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people doing this, but I thought it would be fun. If you would like me to draw your fish, plz tell me and attach a picture of your fish. I have already drawn a picture of my fish to give you an example of what it looks like. sorry the second picture is so small.
I have 2 tiny fish that are beautiful and very different. Just wanted to give you a couple options. You can do both or pick one, I dont mind. I look forward to seeing what you come up with
 

aWildGarbageCan

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
Is it possible if you could post a pic of the calico fish that is kind of like the first one but including a tail? If you cant thats fine
Not sure if either of these images are helpful but here's pics from above and behind of my calico! Their tail is speckled a bit randomly and anything works!
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
aWildGarbageCan said:
Not sure if either of these images are helpful but here's pics from above and behind of my calico! Their tail is speckled a bit randomly and anything works!
thanks
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
aWildGarbageCan your fish is done! I'm not quit sure if I got the back fins correct, but I tried. I hope you like it!
 

aWildGarbageCan

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
aWildGarbageCan your fish is done! I'm not quit sure if I got the back fins correct, but I tried. I hope you like it!
OMG I LOVE IT!!!! That is so cute and perfect!! Thank you so much for drawing my calico fishy!!!
 

FishGirl115

Member
I made your drawing of Remmy my profile pic!
 

AquaticQueen

Member
FishGirl115 said:
I made your drawing of Remmy my profile pic!
I should do that too!! But I must ask, how did you do it?
 

Aurorafishy

Member
Wow you draw really good!
 

FishGirl115

Member
AquaticQueen said:
I should do that too!! But I must ask, how did you do it?
1- I clicked on photo,
2- clicked the button that is like a square with an arrow
in it (which made the image a different tab),
3- held finger on image, until a menu popped up
4- emailed it to myself,
5- saved it to my gallery,
6- changed profile pic to it
Hope that helps
 

erinw347

Member
A weird mixture of snails on one leaf


And my bristlenose!
 

Bellator

Member
Hi! I love your drawings! You are super talented . Would you mind drawing my betta Aliquis? Thank you so much!

 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
Bellator said:
Hi! I love your drawings! You are super talented . Would you mind drawing my betta Aliquis? Thank you so much!

Thank your! your fish is do pretty, i would love to draw it
 

cassbass

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
I know that other people have done this but I thought it was a good Idea! I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people doing this, but I thought it would be fun. If you would like me to draw your fish, plz tell me and attach a picture of your fish. I have already drawn a picture of my fish to give you an example of what it looks like. sorry the second picture is so small.
awesome!! Here are lots in one pic! Your choice
 

FishRule4208

Member
Could you draw 2 for me?
 

Bloodfeather

Member
Aww your art is adorable!! As a fellow digital artist, I can say that I think you have skill!

Maybe my sassy pregnant girl Joyce?
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
Sorry I haven't been drawing your fishes lately, i've been kind of busy, and will start drawing them again.
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
fish47, your fish drawing has been completed! I hope you like it, sorry it took so long
 

FishGirl115

Member
Hey Patriotthebetta could you draw my Bettas? You can choose whatever one you want
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
FishGirl115 said:
Hey Patriotthebetta could you draw my Bettas? You can choose whatever one you want
Sure! It might take me awhile to get to them though
 

FishGirl115

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
Sure! It might take me awhile to get to them though
that's okay
 

blennylover2323

Member
this is so cool!! I love this new trend to get your fish drawn, would love to frame tones of different pictures of my fish!
here is some pictures of my fish, pick any one you want
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
blennylover2323 said:
this is so cool!! I love this new trend to get your fish drawn, would love to frame tones of different pictures of my fish!
here is some pictures of my fish, pick any one you want
Thanks! I will try to get to them as soon as i can
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
LadfromLondon your fish is complete! this one was really fun to draw because of all its bright colors. I hope you like it
 

Fishymom64

Member
Here’s my handsome guy Felix, I love your work!
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
Fishymom64 said:
Here’s my handsome guy Felix, I love your work!
thank you! Felix is adorable by the way, he kind of looks like a little water butterfly
 

Fishymom64

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
thank you! Felix is adorable by the way, he kind of looks like a little water butterfly
He does!
 

KlausTheBetta

Member
Patriotthebetta said:
I know that other people have done this but I thought it was a good Idea! I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people doing this, but I thought it would be fun. If you would like me to draw your fish, plz tell me and attach a picture of your fish. I have already drawn a picture of my fish to give you an example of what it looks like. sorry the second picture is so small.
Will you plz draw my fish shrimp?I would love it if you would ^-^
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
littleduckphotos, your fish is done! I tried to draw misty, unfortunately the lighting made it hard to see what colors she was especially on her fins, so the colors might not be completely right, but nevertheless I hope you like it!
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
KlausTheBetta said:
Will you plz draw my fish shrimp?I would love it if you would ^-^
I would love to! Shrimp is veary pretty
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member
StaceyMae, your fish is done! I hope you like it,
 
  • Thread Starter

Patriotthebetta

Member

Zach72202

Member
Here's my little pistol of a fish - Niles the Fahaka puffer! This is him as of 7/15/2020. If you choose to draw him and it looks really good I will probably get a canvas of it from Walgreens!
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom