I will draw your fish!

Patriotthebetta

I know that other people have done this but I thought it was a good Idea! I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people doing this, but I thought it would be fun. If you would like me to draw your fish, plz tell me and attach a picture of your fish. I have already drawn a picture of my fish to give you an example of what it looks like. sorry the second picture is so small.

SnookusFish

Looks good! Have fun with this one:

Patriotthebetta

Thanks! I'll try

AquaticQueen

Wow, you're pretty good at that.
Wanna try these?

aWildGarbageCan

That's so cool!! Drawing fish is super fun and your drawing of your betta is gorgeous!
If any one of my fishies catch your attention/inspiration to draw, here are some pics!

fish47

here are some of my betta too he does have a tumor that you can see can see and if you included that id appreciate it

Patriotthebetta

I will start working right away on all of your fish, It may take a wile because It takes a few hours to draw them.

LadfromLondon

Your work’s amazing! I hope you have some fun with this

Patriotthebetta

SnookusFish your fish is done! I hope you like it, Idk if the colors are quite right, but I tried my best. I hope you like it!

SnookusFish

Patriotthebetta said:
SnookusFish your fish is done! I hope you like it, Idk if the colors are quite right, but I tried my best. I hope you like it!
Thanks! Great job

Patriotthebetta

AquaticQueen said:
Wow, you're pretty good at that.
Wanna try these?

Is it ok if I do just one?

Patriotthebetta

Patriotthebetta

aWildGarbageCan said:
That's so cool!! Drawing fish is super fun and your drawing of your betta is gorgeous!
If any one of my fishies catch your attention/inspiration to draw, here are some pics!
Is it possible if you could post a pic of the calico fish that is kind of like the first one but including a tail? If you cant thats fine

littleduckphotos

Our bettas, Misty and Captain America, and our angelfish, Sugar, eating out of my wife's hand. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

AquaticQueen

Patriotthebetta

AquaticQueen your fish is done! I hope you like it.

AquaticQueen

Patriotthebetta said:
AquaticQueen your fish is done! I hope you like it.
Wow, thank you! You did a really good job!

StaceyMae

Patriotthebetta said:
I know that other people have done this but I thought it was a good Idea! I'm nowhere near as good as some of the people doing this, but I thought it would be fun. If you would like me to draw your fish, plz tell me and attach a picture of your fish. I have already drawn a picture of my fish to give you an example of what it looks like. sorry the second picture is so small.
I have 2 tiny fish that are beautiful and very different. Just wanted to give you a couple options. You can do both or pick one, I dont mind. I look forward to seeing what you come up with

aWildGarbageCan

Patriotthebetta said:
Is it possible if you could post a pic of the calico fish that is kind of like the first one but including a tail? If you cant thats fine
Not sure if either of these images are helpful but here's pics from above and behind of my calico! Their tail is speckled a bit randomly and anything works!

Patriotthebetta

aWildGarbageCan said:
Not sure if either of these images are helpful but here's pics from above and behind of my calico! Their tail is speckled a bit randomly and anything works!
thanks

Patriotthebetta

aWildGarbageCan your fish is done! I'm not quit sure if I got the back fins correct, but I tried. I hope you like it!

aWildGarbageCan

Patriotthebetta said:
aWildGarbageCan your fish is done! I'm not quit sure if I got the back fins correct, but I tried. I hope you like it!
OMG I LOVE IT!!!! That is so cute and perfect!! Thank you so much for drawing my calico fishy!!!

FishGirl115

I made your drawing of Remmy my profile pic!

AquaticQueen

FishGirl115 said:
I made your drawing of Remmy my profile pic!
I should do that too!! But I must ask, how did you do it?

Aurorafishy

Wow you draw really good!

FishGirl115

AquaticQueen said:
I should do that too!! But I must ask, how did you do it?
1- I clicked on photo,
2- clicked the button that is like a square with an arrow
in it (which made the image a different tab),
3- held finger on image, until a menu popped up
4- emailed it to myself,
5- saved it to my gallery,
6- changed profile pic to it
Hope that helps

erinw347

A weird mixture of snails on one leaf

And my bristlenose!

Bellator

Hi! I love your drawings! You are super talented . Would you mind drawing my betta Aliquis? Thank you so much!

Patriotthebetta

Patriotthebetta

Bellator said:
Hi! I love your drawings! You are super talented . Would you mind drawing my betta Aliquis? Thank you so much!

Thank your! your fish is do pretty, i would love to draw it

cassbass

Patriotthebetta said:
awesome!! Here are lots in one pic! Your choice

FishRule4208

Could you draw 2 for me?

Bloodfeather

Aww your art is adorable!! As a fellow digital artist, I can say that I think you have skill!

Maybe my sassy pregnant girl Joyce?

Patriotthebetta

Sorry I haven't been drawing your fishes lately, i've been kind of busy, and will start drawing them again.

Patriotthebetta

fish47, your fish drawing has been completed! I hope you like it, sorry it took so long

FishGirl115

Hey Patriotthebetta could you draw my Bettas? You can choose whatever one you want

Patriotthebetta

FishGirl115 said:
Hey Patriotthebetta could you draw my Bettas? You can choose whatever one you want
Sure! It might take me awhile to get to them though

FishGirl115

Patriotthebetta said:
Sure! It might take me awhile to get to them though
that's okay

blennylover2323

this is so cool!! I love this new trend to get your fish drawn, would love to frame tones of different pictures of my fish!
here is some pictures of my fish, pick any one you want

Patriotthebetta

blennylover2323 said:
this is so cool!! I love this new trend to get your fish drawn, would love to frame tones of different pictures of my fish!
here is some pictures of my fish, pick any one you want
Thanks! I will try to get to them as soon as i can

Patriotthebetta

LadfromLondon your fish is complete! this one was really fun to draw because of all its bright colors. I hope you like it

Fishymom64

Here’s my handsome guy Felix, I love your work!

Patriotthebetta

Fishymom64 said:
Here’s my handsome guy Felix, I love your work!
thank you! Felix is adorable by the way, he kind of looks like a little water butterfly

Fishymom64

Patriotthebetta said:
thank you! Felix is adorable by the way, he kind of looks like a little water butterfly
He does!

KlausTheBetta

Patriotthebetta said:
Will you plz draw my fish shrimp?I would love it if you would ^-^

Patriotthebetta

littleduckphotos, your fish is done! I tried to draw misty, unfortunately the lighting made it hard to see what colors she was especially on her fins, so the colors might not be completely right, but nevertheless I hope you like it!

Patriotthebetta

KlausTheBetta said:
Will you plz draw my fish shrimp?I would love it if you would ^-^
I would love to! Shrimp is veary pretty

Patriotthebetta

StaceyMae, your fish is done! I hope you like it,

Patriotthebetta

Zach72202

Here's my little pistol of a fish - Niles the Fahaka puffer! This is him as of 7/15/2020. If you choose to draw him and it looks really good I will probably get a canvas of it from Walgreens!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom