I Will Do Pixel Art Of Your Fish! :d

graceo

Member
I am an avid pixeler and it's a lot of fun for me. If you are interested, send a picture of your fish on over and I will pixel them!!

This is what it will look like. C:
I am heading off to work now, but if I get any replies to this, I'll pixel them as soon as I get home!
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
This seems pretty fun. Do you think I could use some of the pixel art of my fish as my screensaver? (I'm a gamer and an aquarist so this would be perfect for me)

 

PraptiPanda

Member
I love pixel art! I used to do it when I was younger. I've lost touch now If you get time, can you do one of my boy?
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
KaderTheAnt said:
This seems pretty fun. Do you think I could use some of the pixel art of my fish as my screensaver? (I'm a gamer and an aquarist so this would be perfect for me)

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry this took so long! I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I didn't get notified. Here it is!!!

The back fins are transparent. C:
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
Wow it's amazing!
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
PraptiPanda said:
I love pixel art! I used to do it when I was younger. I've lost touch now If you get time, can you do one of my boy?
Again, sorry for the wait! This guy is also transparent. Super fun colours!


KaderTheAnt said:
Wow it's amazing!
Thank you so much!!
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
I'm hoping the fins being transparent wasn't any issue.
 

Prism

Member
Can you do my boy, will the transparent fins be a problem? hehe c:
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
Aquaer said:
Can you do my boy, will the transparent fins be a problem? hehe c:
No problem at all!! I'll get on it in a bit here
 

Prism

Member
Thanks! Take your time. c:
 

PraptiPanda

Member
graceo said:
Again, sorry for the wait! This guy is also transparent. Super fun colours!
This is so gorgeous! I love it. Thank you so much!
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
PraptiPanda said:
This is so gorgeous! I love it. Thank you so much!
You're so welcome!
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
Aquaer said:
Thanks! Take your time. c:
Here he is Hope you like it!!
 

Mojo!

Member


This is an older picture. He was behind that heater right now. Is that normal? Also feel free to pixel art
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
Can I get you to do one more?I don't wish to overwhelm you but you have an amazing skill and I wanna exploit it
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
KaderTheAnt said:
Can I get you to do one more?I don't wish to overwhelm you but you have an amazing skill and I wanna exploit it
No problem at all I'm very glad you're enjoying the pixels ♡ I'll do them tonight or tomorrow

Mojo! said:
Here he is! Hope you like it C:


KaderTheAnt said:
Can I get you to do one more?I don't wish to overwhelm you but you have an amazing skill and I wanna exploit it
Here you go. Glad you're enjoying it!! I don't mind doing it at all
 

Mojo!

Member
graceo said:
Here he is! Hope you like it C:
L️ve it! Most impressive!
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
That's so amazing!you're very talented
 

2211Nighthawk

Member
And I'm gonna break the betta chain cause my poor guy has finrot. This is *my* favourite boy.

 

KaderTheAnt

Member
He's beautiful ️. And pretty big
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
KaderTheAnt said:
That's so amazing!you're very talented
You're so sweet! I'll do as many fish as you want haha I love pixeling
 

Fanatic

Member

Please do my boy if you can!
 

Mojo!

Member
Mojo! said:


This is an older picture. He was behind that heater right now. Is that normal? Also feel free to pixel art
Is it normal for him to be behind the heater some nights. Is it because he lives the warmth? It's at 78° in the tank. I love the all the art!
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
Mojo! said:
Is it normal for him to be behind the heater some nights. Is it because he lives the warmth? It's at 78° in the tank. I love the all the art!
I'm no betta expert, but my betta sleeps on top of the suction cups of my heater. It's because bettas like places they can rest on top of that they can easily access air from. If he's just hovering around it, it could mean he's cold. But if you're at 78, I doubt that. If you want more info, you can start your own thread about it! C:
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
I don't think it's because he's cold. I think (as graceo said) he's just finding a place close to the surface to sleep
 

Mojo!

Member
Okay thanks. So clearly it's nothing to worry about.
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
2211Nighthawk said:
And I'm gonna break the betta chain cause my poor guy has finrot. This is *my* favourite boy.

Here you go!! It took longer because this fish is huge but I don't mind, it was nice to do a body shape that wasn't a betta haha. Okay back to bettas
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
Fanatic said:

Please do my boy if you can!
Here is your boy!!! He is a bit bright, he'll appear better on dark backgrounds!
 

2211Nighthawk

Member
graceo said:
Here you go!! It took longer because this fish is huge but I don't mind, it was nice to do a body shape that wasn't a betta haha. Okay back to bettas
Ha! That is awsome. Thanks.
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
They just keep getting betterI wish I could do something half as nice with pixels
 

grantm91

Member
These are clever !
please please do my clown haha.
 

2211Nighthawk

Member
grantm91 said:
These are clever !
please please do my clown haha.
Ooh those guys will look good.
 

grantm91

Member
2211Nighthawk your Goldie is the best I seen, he made me like the gold fish !
 

2211Nighthawk

Member
grantm91 said:
2211Nighthawk your Goldie is the best I seen, he made me like the gold fish !
Thank you at least someone likes him right now. The moron went and played in the filter output and threw a gallon of water ALL over the wall and floor. SO not happy with him right now...it's a 60 gallontank! I can't reach the wall!!
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
grantm91 said:
These are clever !
please please do my clown haha.
Here is your clown child!! Lots of gradients and tough proportions I tried
 

grantm91

Member
Wooo thank you !!! Haha you do them good.
 

KaderTheAnt

Member
That's amazing!
 

Fanatic

Member
graceo said:
Here is your boy!!! He is a bit bright, he'll appear better on dark backgrounds!
Yay! Thanks so much!
He looks cute in pixel.
 

stella1979

Member
Here's my boy Scorch! Wish I could've got a better picture for you.
 

itsayes

Member
Can you do an Angel?

 

grantm91

Member
I'm loving it !!!
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
stella1979 said:
Here's my boy Scorch! Wish I could've got a better picture for you.
Here he is!!! What a cutie! What kind of fish is he?? (Sorry he's so white against the background... If you put him against black he'll look a lot better I promise haha)
 

stella1979

Member
Thank you!!! He's a Firefish, a salty guy. He has shades of yellow and a tiny bit of blue but I am incapable of capturing that on camera as of yet. He should look like this.



Yep, I have black across the back of the tank but there's lots of newish dry rock (white), and a pretty bright light for a few little corals. Scorch is also not fond of the camera and always goes to his favorite spot when I'm pointing it at him.
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
itsayes said:
Can you do an Angel?

Here is your angel!! Hope you like it C:
 

grantm91

Member
Its the best this graceo thanks for taking the time to do these for us !
 

itsayes

Member
graceo said:
Here is your angel!! Hope you like it C:
That's awesome! Thank you
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
stella1979 said:
Thank you!!! He's a Firefish, a salty guy. He has shades of yellow and a tiny bit of blue but I am incapable of capturing that on camera as of yet. He should look like this.



Yep, I have black across the back of the tank but there's lots of newish dry rock (white), and a pretty bright light for a few little corals. Scorch is also not fond of the camera and always goes to his favorite spot when I'm pointing it at him.
I have no clue if the yellow was on his face, but I made him look more like the picture, haha.


grantm91 said:
Its the best this graceo thanks for taking the time to do these for us !
You are so welcome!! I'm so happy with the response
 

Simply Fish

Member
Beautifull!
 

stella1979

Member
graceo said:
I have no clue if the yellow was on his face, but I made him look more like the picture, haha.
Aww, you didn't have to do that... but I'll admit, I LOVE this one! Thanks again!

Oh my gosh, I just showed this to my real boy... my 10 year old son, who is a Minecraft junkie. He's so excited, says he can make a 3D version and is begging me to share it with him. Thanks for taking the time graceo , you really brought us joy with this.
 
  • Thread Starter

graceo

Member
stella1979 said:
Oh my gosh, I just showed this to my real boy... my 10 year old son, who is a Minecraft junkie. He's so excited, says he can make a 3D version and is begging me to share it with him. Thanks for taking the time graceo , you really brought us joy with this.
Awww! That's adorable!!!
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom