I Will Do Pixel Art Of Your Fish! :d

graceo

I am an avid pixeler and it's a lot of fun for me. If you are interested, send a picture of your fish on over and I will pixel them!!

This is what it will look like. C:
I am heading off to work now, but if I get any replies to this, I'll pixel them as soon as I get home!

KaderTheAnt

This seems pretty fun. Do you think I could use some of the pixel art of my fish as my screensaver? (I'm a gamer and an aquarist so this would be perfect for me)

PraptiPanda

I love pixel art! I used to do it when I was younger. I've lost touch now If you get time, can you do one of my boy?

graceo

KaderTheAnt said:
This seems pretty fun. Do you think I could use some of the pixel art of my fish as my screensaver? (I'm a gamer and an aquarist so this would be perfect for me)

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry this took so long! I forgot to subscribe to this thread so I didn't get notified. Here it is!!!

The back fins are transparent. C:

KaderTheAnt

Wow it's amazing!

graceo

PraptiPanda said:
I love pixel art! I used to do it when I was younger. I've lost touch now If you get time, can you do one of my boy?
Again, sorry for the wait! This guy is also transparent. Super fun colours!

KaderTheAnt said:
Wow it's amazing!
Thank you so much!!

KaderTheAnt

I'm hoping the fins being transparent wasn't any issue.

Prism

Can you do my boy, will the transparent fins be a problem? hehe c:

graceo

Aquaer said:
Can you do my boy, will the transparent fins be a problem? hehe c:
No problem at all!! I'll get on it in a bit here

Prism

Thanks! Take your time. c:

PraptiPanda

graceo said:
Again, sorry for the wait! This guy is also transparent. Super fun colours!
This is so gorgeous! I love it. Thank you so much!

graceo

PraptiPanda said:
This is so gorgeous! I love it. Thank you so much!
You're so welcome!

graceo

Aquaer said:
Thanks! Take your time. c:
Here he is Hope you like it!!

Mojo!

This is an older picture. He was behind that heater right now. Is that normal? Also feel free to pixel art

KaderTheAnt

Can I get you to do one more?I don't wish to overwhelm you but you have an amazing skill and I wanna exploit it

graceo

KaderTheAnt said:
Can I get you to do one more?I don't wish to overwhelm you but you have an amazing skill and I wanna exploit it
No problem at all I'm very glad you're enjoying the pixels ♡ I'll do them tonight or tomorrow

Mojo! said:
Here he is! Hope you like it C:

KaderTheAnt said:
Here you go. Glad you're enjoying it!! I don't mind doing it at all

Mojo!

graceo said:
Here he is! Hope you like it C:
L️ve it! Most impressive!

KaderTheAnt

That's so amazing!you're very talented

2211Nighthawk

And I'm gonna break the betta chain cause my poor guy has finrot. This is *my* favourite boy.

KaderTheAnt

He's beautiful ️. And pretty big

graceo

KaderTheAnt said:
That's so amazing!you're very talented
You're so sweet! I'll do as many fish as you want haha I love pixeling

Fanatic

Please do my boy if you can!

Mojo!

Mojo! said:

This is an older picture. He was behind that heater right now. Is that normal? Also feel free to pixel art
Is it normal for him to be behind the heater some nights. Is it because he lives the warmth? It's at 78° in the tank. I love the all the art!

graceo

Mojo! said:
Is it normal for him to be behind the heater some nights. Is it because he lives the warmth? It's at 78° in the tank. I love the all the art!
I'm no betta expert, but my betta sleeps on top of the suction cups of my heater. It's because bettas like places they can rest on top of that they can easily access air from. If he's just hovering around it, it could mean he's cold. But if you're at 78, I doubt that. If you want more info, you can start your own thread about it! C:

KaderTheAnt

I don't think it's because he's cold. I think (as graceo said) he's just finding a place close to the surface to sleep

Mojo!

Okay thanks. So clearly it's nothing to worry about.

graceo

2211Nighthawk said:
And I'm gonna break the betta chain cause my poor guy has finrot. This is *my* favourite boy.

Here you go!! It took longer because this fish is huge but I don't mind, it was nice to do a body shape that wasn't a betta haha. Okay back to bettas

graceo

Fanatic said:

Please do my boy if you can!
Here is your boy!!! He is a bit bright, he'll appear better on dark backgrounds!

2211Nighthawk

graceo said:
Here you go!! It took longer because this fish is huge but I don't mind, it was nice to do a body shape that wasn't a betta haha. Okay back to bettas
Ha! That is awsome. Thanks.

KaderTheAnt

They just keep getting betterI wish I could do something half as nice with pixels

grantm91

These are clever !
please please do my clown haha.

2211Nighthawk

grantm91 said:
These are clever !
Ooh those guys will look good.

grantm91

2211Nighthawk your Goldie is the best I seen, he made me like the gold fish !

2211Nighthawk

grantm91 said:
2211Nighthawk your Goldie is the best I seen, he made me like the gold fish !
Thank you at least someone likes him right now. The moron went and played in the filter output and threw a gallon of water ALL over the wall and floor. SO not happy with him right now...it's a 60 gallontank! I can't reach the wall!!

graceo

grantm91 said:
These are clever !
Here is your clown child!! Lots of gradients and tough proportions I tried

grantm91

Wooo thank you !!! Haha you do them good.

KaderTheAnt

That's amazing!

Fanatic

graceo said:
Here is your boy!!! He is a bit bright, he'll appear better on dark backgrounds!
Yay! Thanks so much!
He looks cute in pixel.

stella1979

Here's my boy Scorch! Wish I could've got a better picture for you.

itsayes

Can you do an Angel?

grantm91

I'm loving it !!!

graceo

stella1979 said:
Here's my boy Scorch! Wish I could've got a better picture for you.
Here he is!!! What a cutie! What kind of fish is he?? (Sorry he's so white against the background... If you put him against black he'll look a lot better I promise haha)

stella1979

Thank you!!! He's a Firefish, a salty guy. He has shades of yellow and a tiny bit of blue but I am incapable of capturing that on camera as of yet. He should look like this.

Yep, I have black across the back of the tank but there's lots of newish dry rock (white), and a pretty bright light for a few little corals. Scorch is also not fond of the camera and always goes to his favorite spot when I'm pointing it at him.

graceo

itsayes said:
Can you do an Angel?

Here is your angel!! Hope you like it C:

grantm91

Its the best this graceo thanks for taking the time to do these for us !

itsayes

graceo said:
Here is your angel!! Hope you like it C:
That's awesome! Thank you

graceo

stella1979 said:
Thank you!!! He's a Firefish, a salty guy. He has shades of yellow and a tiny bit of blue but I am incapable of capturing that on camera as of yet. He should look like this.

Yep, I have black across the back of the tank but there's lots of newish dry rock (white), and a pretty bright light for a few little corals. Scorch is also not fond of the camera and always goes to his favorite spot when I'm pointing it at him.
I have no clue if the yellow was on his face, but I made him look more like the picture, haha.

grantm91 said:
Its the best this graceo thanks for taking the time to do these for us !
You are so welcome!! I'm so happy with the response

Simply Fish

Beautifull!

stella1979

graceo said:
I have no clue if the yellow was on his face, but I made him look more like the picture, haha.
Aww, you didn't have to do that... but I'll admit, I LOVE this one! Thanks again!

Oh my gosh, I just showed this to my real boy... my 10 year old son, who is a Minecraft junkie. He's so excited, says he can make a 3D version and is begging me to share it with him. Thanks for taking the time graceo , you really brought us joy with this.

graceo

stella1979 said:
Oh my gosh, I just showed this to my real boy... my 10 year old son, who is a Minecraft junkie. He's so excited, says he can make a 3D version and is begging me to share it with him. Thanks for taking the time graceo , you really brought us joy with this.
Awww! That's adorable!!!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom