I will be away tomorrow and Monday.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I will not be here tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. I thought I would let you all know so you did not think I was neglecting you or the Board. I am sure you will be fine on your own and I am so proud of you all.

Rose

nmwierman1977

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Good luck Rose. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Natalie

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
We'll see you when you get back
Carol

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Take care Rose and God bless.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks for letting us know.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you all for your good wishes and all the prayers. I will be back on a limited basis for a while so I do apologize for those I do not get answered for a few days but I will be under a nurses orders and onl get to be on the computer just so longe each day but I will be here as long as I can.

I have missed you greatly and have missed my little ones and they missed me and Marty Jr came and my new tank while I was gone so I am really busy bossing the others about to get it set up for me.

Take Care and remember I love you all.

Rose

LZ Floyd

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Rose! Hope everything went well and that you'll be back doing all your regular stuff soon.

Mike

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
chickadee said:
Thank you all for your good wishes and all the prayers. I will be back on a limited basis for a while so I do apologize for those I do not get answered for a few days but I will be under a nurses orders and onl get to be on the computer just so longe each day but I will be here as long as I can.

I have missed you greatly and have missed my little ones and they missed me and Marty Jr came and my new tank while I was gone so I am really busy bossing the others about to get it set up for me.

Take Care and remember I love you all.

Rose
Welcome back Rose, just take it easy & get all recovered. Maybe your Bettas will handle some of the messages for you - IF you give them enough bloodworms.

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Take care Rose, God bless you and keep you. Return to us in good health!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom