I was sent flowers....

1. CindiL

CindiL Fishlore Legend Member

for helping someone out with their fish! Its very nice to be appreciated for my knowledge.

I've helped out a a co-worker and wife with questions and recently went over and tested their tank for them because they had fish dying. They had ammonia and nitrites so I wasn't surprised the fish were dying. I gave them my prime and stability until they could get their own.

The family sent me a little bouquet of flowers the next day. Really sweet I thought even though of course I would help anyone with their fish for nothing.

2. LiterallyHydro

LiterallyHydro Well Known Member Member

Well that's nice of them! I've yet to have people I have helped IRL formally thank me for my assistance. It's nice having people on the forums to assist when possible.

3. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Aw, how kind of both of you!!! :) It's nice when people appreciate our help, even if they don't give us anything back in return! :D Good job! :)

4. Anders247

Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

That was kind of them!

5. el337

el337 Fishlore Legend Member

That was really nice of you AND them! Thanks for sharing. :D

6. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

How nice. (Of both of you!)

7. hampalong

hampalong Well Known Member Member

Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if you posted your problem and someone friendly came round to sort it out for you? You deserve the flowers.

:)

8. ClearEyes

ClearEyes Well Known Member Member

Awesome! :)

9. DoubleDutch

DoubleDutch Fishlore Legend Member

Great !!!