I wanted to tell you all....

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all what a great group that I think you all are. I have been so happy that you all have such a love for your bettas and care so much for the life and environment they are in. It gives me great pleasure to know each and every one of you and to learn from each of you. There has not been any of you that I have not been given some thing to add to my heart and feelings obout how I feel and deal with my Bettas and bettas in general.

You are wonderful and I felt the need to tell you all how I feel about you. May you have wonderful lives with your bettas and in the other areas of your lives as well for you all deserve it.

Your friend,

Rose

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
:'( ;D

Rose,
You have got to be the sweetest person I have ever met. I can only speak for myself here, but it is you who has taught me so much about bettas and how they can thrive in different environments and you have made me want to be a better betta mom. I only wish that I could be as passionate about bettas as you are. You always have kind words to say when someone loses a betta, just like you have lost one of your own.

You look out for everyone and are always on top of things when people are having problems. YOU make this betta forum what it is (along with the other moderators, too) and I couldn't be happier to have stumbled upon this forum.

Thank you,
Kelly

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Rose..it's people like you that make me think there's some hope for Human-kind..we all have our own path to take in life, but at the end of it all, it's our deeds and how we touched others that leaves the best evidence of our passage..I'd like to echo everything Kelly says in her post; you've been nothing short of wonderful and helpful to me and every other member of this site, and I'm hoping you intend to be with us for a long time to come...cheers.

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I also Rose appreciate your kindness, your thoroughness and your constant devotion to making sure the little critters have a good life and that we enjoy having them. I would probably have quit if not for you after the death of Darth, and then would have missed having Rusty. Here's to you.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
All the above and more Rose. Your such a caring person and I'm so glad your here with us. You make moderatig all the forums much easier.
Thanks
Carol

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Even though I can't keep a betta where I live, you helped me through everything, and you have taught me many things. I think I probably would have quit with fishkeeping altogether if it wasn't for you, and help from other people on this site, but mostly because of you I have carried on and today I have bought some guppies, because you helped me get to this stage and you believed in me. You have given me and everyone else here loads of support, and I don't know what I would have done without you. ;D

You are a great friend

Thank you

Gwenan (Gwenz)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom