I wanted to say THANKS to everyone!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amnagrla, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Amnagrla Well Known Member Member

:;group

Hi all! I just wanted to say that I really enjoy the fact that I come and go on the site, depending on how busy my life is... but I always know that when I have a question or just want to stop by and chat, I'm always nicely welcomed back.

I get made fun of by my friends and my boyfriend because they know I belong to a fish forum... but when it comes down to finding out the best information, my boyfriend knows to tell me "why don't you ask your fishie friends, they'll know."

I've learned so much just by reading other people's posts and getting curious and doing my own research that I feel comfortable giving out my own advise now.

I just wanted to say :;thx to everybody!!

I hope this wasn't too mushy!! ;:barf haha

2. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

lol, that's why I love this forum too.
    I also get picked on for being part of a fish forum, but my friends always love to see my tanks. ;)

3. Amnagrla Well Known Member Member

haha yes, exactly!! They love the final product... they just don't appreciate the work that goes into it..

4. Amanda Fishlore VIP Member

They tell me more that the $$$ isn't worth it.
    I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent on my tanks.
    The Canister filter I bought last night was like my last paycheck. :(

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

This is the only place where people understand the love for fish, fishkeeping, and the money and time required to keep them healthy and happy!

6. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:) It's good to see you back!

7. Amnagrla Well Known Member Member

lol Thanks!!