I Want To Draw Your Fish!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falena, Apr 17, 2019.

1. FalenaValued MemberMember

Hello all! hope everyone is well :)
    I'm an indecisive artist seeking some inspiration and guidance lol feeling creative but having a bit of a block and can't decide what/who to draw so I thought why not ask the people here on fishlore!
    I don't have examples of my art currently on my computer but I draw in a stylized/comic book sort of way, hard to explain lol
    Anyway, if you'd like your favourite fishy sketched or drawn post a decent quality photo or two of him or her and a short description of their personality on this thread and I'll doodle them for you!
    Obviously, I'll need time and if I get a lot of posts I won't be able to draw them all but post away, I'd love to see and hear about your scaly friends anyway!

2. AJEFishlore VIPMember

Attached Files:

3. FalenaValued MemberMember

Awesome thank you! come to think of it, I've never even drawn a guppy before so this should be fun, a pretty one too!

4. AJEFishlore VIPMember

Cool! Can’t wait to see how it turns out :)

5. DonthemonValued MemberMember

This it Tony, after tony soprano. He was a bully but has mellowed out . But he is king of the tank. Would love a drawing!!! F5E255EC-B327-4860-BBFF-59DFE987884A.jpeg

6. FalenaValued MemberMember

Haha! love the name, very fitting. Gorgeous fish, he sounds like he has a great character to work with too, I'll respond to you when I get to him!

7. fish 321Well Known MemberMember

You could use my killifish as for personality he is just a food hog. 20190406_095915.jpg

8. FalenaValued MemberMember

Definitely will be! what a stunning fish , thank you :). Can't tell you when it'll be done but I will reply with the result when he is.

9. FalenaValued MemberMember

Here you go! not my best but I Hope I did him justice, he was a lot of fun to draw :)AJE Guppy Fishlore.png

10. Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

Here's my Big Boy. He LOVES to be grumpy, redecorate his tank & eat his food!!! :)
    DSC04660.JPG

11. RyanC14Valued MemberMember

12. FalenaValued MemberMember

Wow! what a beefcake! he's a handsome beast isnt he? I think he'll be great fun to draw with that moody face too , love it! I'll let you know when he is done, it may take a little time as I'm accumilating a little que lol but I'll get there and let you know, looking forward to this one actually :)

He's amazing! I adore his coloring and extra poofy pom pom fins lol I will draw him, but it may take a little while because so far I've wanted to draw everyone lol, so many beautiful fish! I will respond to you when he is done :)

13. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

Can I give you more than one?

14. Magicpenny75Valued MemberMember

What a cool idea :) Your work is pretty amazing!
    This is sprinkles. He's very friendly and engaging. He gets excited about food and likes to jump to get my attention. IMG_7122.jpgIMG_7127.jpgIMG_7133.jpg

15. FeohwWell Known MemberMember

I like this idea and you're really good!

This is Samson, he's in a tank with three females and every other week he has a new mate and a new batch of fry. He sleeps around, but he's very protective of whichever female he's with and does a great job defending his children and girlfriend from the other fish in the tank.
    This is my favourite picture of him, but he wasn't very mature at this point and his fins have grown a bit longer since then.
    20190219_005507.png
    This is a pic of him now - the lights weren't great so he doesn't look as bright here.
    20190418_132445.jpg

16. FalenaValued MemberMember

You can, but I will only draw one of them to keep it fair. So you're better off choosing one :) these drawings take a few hours and I'll never get through them all if I start accepting multiple lol

17. Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

I can't wait to see it!!! :;bananababy

18. BaerBonesBarberValued MemberMember

19. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

Alright I'll try and pick my favorite, it's just so hard! If not I'll let you pick which one I guess

20. nikm128Fishlore VIPMember

How about my male blue ram
    image.jpeg