I want ACTIVITY!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Addict' started by Fish Addict, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Fish Addict

Fish AddictWell Known MemberMember

My fish tank seems sort of slow, even though I have fish that people say are very active. Does anyone know why that could be and what I could do to fix this problem??

2. TedsTank

TedsTankWell Known MemberMember

activity?

What fish do you have?.. water temp, etc? Danios are very active near the surface fish.

3. OP
    OP
    Fish Addict

Everything should be in my Aquarium Info...

4. jack--sos

jack--sosWell Known MemberMember

Your tank should be pretty active, Danios are schooling fish so that would explain why hes not, neons are active though and so are the kribs

5. OP
    OP
    Fish Addict

The thing is, they aren't really being like that... like they move around and all, but its all very slow.. And I've noticed that the neons aren't schooling, if that has anything to do with this.

6. Shawnie

ShawnieFishlore LegendMember

could you have hit a mini cycle? making them more listless and not so much themselves?

7. MeGustaUnaPez926

MeGustaUnaPez926Well Known MemberMember

I think if you round out the school of danios (and the cories for that matter) and make sure theres nothing stressing them out (like Shawnie suggested) you'll have a pretty active tank.

8. OP
    OP
    Fish Addict

Hmmm... because, there hasn't been much action for a while, so I don't know if that would cross off the mini-cycle...
    And do I have enough leeway to be able to round out the schools? (since it is a pretty heavily planted tank...